ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

SLEEPOVER
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

when chase dropped robyn off to her house he waited in the car and watched her get to the door before he left just to make sure she got in alright.

in that moment robyn didn't know what came over but she found herself walking back to the car to chase.

"do you.. uh- wanna stay?"

"the night?

"yeah?"

chase looked at robyn to see if there were any faults in her face, but there weren't. robyn didn't know why she asked him - it's like she had no control over what came out of her mouth. she found herself screaming at her in her head asking why but the other part of her wanted him to say yeah.

"yeah sure.."

robyns eyes widened as she was brought back to reality, a reality where someone she disliked a couple days ago was staying at her house.

she lit a roll up as she waited for chase to park his car in her driveway and let him walk into the house before her, allowing her time to butt out the cigarette on her doorframe and placing the rest of it in her pocket.

"sorry it's a mess, couldn't decide what to wear"

robyn went to her closet and pulled out a tacky rabbit hat she had for no reason. she watched as chases face lit up with excitement as she placed the hat on her head.

"oh my god! you're a furry too?"

robyn chuckled at his excited meant before shaking her head.

"no but i respect furrys if that helps"

"hm that's acceptable, why do you have it?"

"i bought it last year as a pisstake for me and my friends. kinda cute"

"totally."

the pair pulled out their phones and took a picture together of robyn wearing the tacky rabbit hat.

@chase_rutherford
ro had a rabbit hat? think she's a furry #ilovefurrys

@clairedrakee
NO SHES NOT A FURRY STOP THAT

@hayleysharpe
also where was our invite🙄
|_ @hamzahthefantastic
they're besties now hayley.

@ROBYN2COOL
i think it looks sick:D

robyn laughed at the post and watched chase he laid down on her bed and watched as she grabbed some clothes and a towel and told him that she was getting into the shower.

she put her hair in a messy bun since she washed it earlier, washed away her makeup and hopped in the shower, scrubbing all of today's dirt and sweat off of her. she shaved her legs aswell, which she didn't know why she did since it was winter.

she got out after a couple minutes and brushed her teeth, and rinsed her mouth with mouth wash and got dressed into loose shorts and a tank top.

"can i use your shower?"

chase asked, watching the girls body as she moved to sit down infront of her mirror again and apply her skincare. robyn hummed a yes and got up again to hand him some basket ball shorts she had and a white t shirt.

she did her skincare as she waited for him to come out of the shower. once she was finished she sat down on her bed, legs crossed on her phone. she replied to a few texts that lilith had sent her earlier in the day. she knew they were drifting but they both still made the effort anyways.

she heard the bathroom door open and looked up to see chase in the basket ball shorts she gave him and the white t shirt in his hand. his curls were wet across his face. his body was skinny and lanky with a dainty gold cross across his chiseled collar bones. he quickly threw the white tee over his head and onto his damp body as he reached into his jean picked and got out a tooth floss, handing one to robyn with a tilt of his head as to ask if she wanted one.

she realised that she was staring and swallowed the lump in her throat and took the floss and began flossing her teeth on her bed? it was a new and weird experience to her.

chase sat down next to her, crossing his legs just as she did.

"why do you always chew on a flossing stick?"

chase shrugged before he stated his answer

"it's just a habit, i think it helps with my ADHD. if i chew and keep my physical body occupied my brain will be more focused? i don't know honestly"

she watched as he talked, she was right he was smart and every word he spoke had her more drawn to him.

aw cute right? i made that edit too😁