ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

FOUND OUT
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

soon enough the weekend rolled through and robyn was exhausted. she didn't know what she would've done if she hadn't had haley, claire, hamzah and chase that week. her week had started off bad but somehow they had managed to make it a tiny bit better, which made her realise how grateful she was for them.

everyone was supposed to hang out after school that day but haley and hamzah had already planned something together and claire had a project to work on with her classmates.

"we can hang though"

chase spoke up, everyone looking to him. the pair smiled at eachother before robyn nodded and grabbed her bag to walk claire to her class with haley before they went to their own class.

the second they left the cafeteria she was being pulled into a corner to be interrogated by the two.

"what was that"

"girl.."

robyn knew they would say something, the looks on their faces by the twos little interaction was too priceless for it to be ignored.

"please ... nothing"

"you're such a liar!"

the girls squealed in sync before robyn laughed at them, before the questions came streaming in.

"do you like him?"

"does he like you?"

"yall fucking"

"NO"

robyns voice was loud before the two burst into laughter before carrying on their questioning.

"have you made physical contact"

"please.."

"have you kissed"

robyns lips pursed together before the girls looked at eachother, squealing at the very obvious answer robyn had just given without even saying anything.

"you have!"

haley squealed, her face exploding with excitement

"i didn't even say anything"

robyn hid the smile on her face before she picked up her bad from the floor and stepped out from the corner, waiting for the girls to follow behind her.

"plus.. you and hamzah have plans huh?"

robyn looked back at a now blushing haley with a smirk on her face, earning a snicker from claire as the trio walked to their classes.

@ROBYN2COOLmask on😩‼️

@ROBYN2COOL
mask on😩‼️

@yodelinghaley
bad 4 the environment
|_ @ROBYN2COOL
         girl you're bad for the environment. bye.
|_ @yodelinghaley
          tiktok room r coming 4 you now .

@chase_rutherford
bitch why you have a jordan sticker on your phone
you don't even own jordan's
|_ @ROBYN2COOL
          boy bye . how do you think i got them
|_ @chase_rutherford
          edgy💀🥀💔
|_ @ROBYN2COOL
         i hate u bye.
|_ @clairedrakee
          lovers quarrel😩☝️
|_ @chase_rutherford
          girl .. bye

@hamzahthefantastic
yeah she got a mask ON standing infront of lotiON
|_ @ROBYN2COOL
         ur not funny
|_ @hamzahthefantastic
         you literally said that rap the otherday

@clairedrakee
since no one else said it. FINE MM MM MM😩☝️

i'll write more tommorow a bad b is tired😩
next chapter will b with chase & robyn so i know yall will like it😏 leave some suggestions on what should happen with them .. like yall want some 😏 or nah ? idk if i should cause i know some people might but i don't wanna make anyone + chase feel uncomfortable. + i wanna write about it but i feel like it would make me hate the book so idek ???