ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

WOKEN
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

she wouldn't have woken up if it wasn't for the harsh banging on her door at 5am, only a couple hours since she had fallen asleep in chases arms. she laid there, waiting for the banging to stop - but it never did.

she ended up sliding her way out of the cocoon that was chases arms until she was finally free from his grasp. her slouched body jogged down the stairs of the dark house, wondering why her mum wasnt back yet.

she looked through the peephole to see her mother drunk out of her mind. she sighed before she undid the locks on the door and swung it open, harshly whispering to her.

"where were you?"

"are you grown now?"

her mother's slurred british accent was louder than robyn wanted it to be, quickly shushing her and locking the door again.

"you're drunk, mum"

her mum reached into her bag to pull out a can of beer she had from the night, opening it and letting the click of the can echo around the empty house.

"who's car is in the front"

"chases"

she looked at the ground as she kicked her legs around, unsure of what to do with her mums drunken state. her mum told her she had stopped drinking; when she was robyn was happy.

she was happy she wouldn't have to tuck her mum into bed every night, or clean the cans of fosters from the floor every morning. but obviously now it had gone back to how it was - explaining why she was hardly ever home since they moved to texas.

she grew a slight dislike for texas, her mum was clean until they came here - still she didn't let it get to her that much.

she noticed her mum had laid down on the sofa, the can of beer on the floor near her hanging hand. robyn creeped to the airing cupboard and grabbed a fleece blanket and laid it over her mum before she bent down and picked up the can, smelling the strong smell before she tipped it down the drain and throwing the van into the bin.

she double checked the door was locked before she crept up the stairs once again and into her room, shutting the door quietly and walking over to her bed.

"come back"

she heard chases muffled groans, assuming he was just talking in his sleep.

she got into the bed, climbing back into the bed next to him and wrapping her arms around him once again, her body not falling asleep as quick as she wanted it to; her mind stayed thinking about her mum still.

she did soon fall asleep to the steady beats of chases heart against his ribcage.

quite a short chapter ... but i'm gonna start writing another chase ff after this because i wanna experiment with layouts and stuff and make everything look really cute ! & different character names and settings i think it would be really nice.. i think the next oc is gonna be based from willow smith because i'm in love with her and i want more poc representation in my stories ... anyway i hope you enjoy this ..

also if you're experiencing something like this just know that you are not alone pls ! it is so easy to drift into the mindset that you're alone but you're not ! everything will come together and get better soon !

i love you