ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

SCHOOL
↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

she woke up the next day with her phone overheated and the facetime from last night ended. her drooping eyes ignored the fact she had half an hour until school started, letting her body drift into another hour of sleep.

when she woke up she was confused why she thought she was getting more sleep than usual, and she was. she breathed out in frustration and let her head fall back on the pillow as she saw it was now 9:30.

she unlocked her phone properly to see two texts from chase.

chase.

you snore, sorry.
wya ?

overslept, i'm coming rn
my nose is blocked.

that's what they all say

she took her time getting ready, not because she didn't care how late she was but because she was genuinely a slow person. all she needed to do was throw on a tracksuit, put her heat-damaged curls into a bun, brush her teeth and leave - but it took her nearly fourty minutes to do so.

arriving at school she walked even slower, her quiet stomps bouncing on the hallways as she jogged up and down the stairs to her maths class.
there she snuck in while the teacher was fixing the powerpoint, crouching down slightly and speed walking past his desk.

she walked down the classes isle, lightly pulling on a loose curl on his curl ridden face before sitting down behind him.

"mm that crispy perm"

chase turnt around to the girl who he didn't even notice come in, his face sarcastically screwed up as if he was offended.

"okay but it's not damaged is it?"

robyn pursed her lips together, her eyes travelling around the room quickly as she acted baffled.

she flicked an ink pen around in her right hand before she began doodling in the middle of her book so that she could rip it out later with ease.

"draw me"

"i'm not drawing you, that would ruin my book"

"you're so funny"

robyn smirked at the boy who was watching her lightly doodle as she began to sketch out his head, then some quick scribbles for his curls, and then his defined features.

"that doesn't look like me"

"well it is you.."

"it doesn't look like me though"

she stopped drawing and looked up at the boy who was trying to wind her up with a straight face. his face was full of mischief from annoying her, and from her reaction he could tell it worked.

"i'm kidding, it looks great"

@ROBYN2COOLa little strange enchanted boy

@ROBYN2COOL
a little strange enchanted boy ...

@chase_rutherford
ugly af.
|_
@ROBYN2COOL
          bitch it's you.

@clairedrakee
mm go bestie !

@user051201
imagine being in chases class :0

@hamzahthefantastic
you could've drawn me :/

"i see you talked to chase"

the two girls stood against the lockers, haley smirking at robyn who just smiled at haley.

"thank you haley for helping me youre so amazing"

robyn just laughed at haley's pretty good attempt at her english accent, slightly cheating since her dad was british anyway.

"yeah thanks haley"

robyn looked up at the girl who was smiling in success, happy that she could help her friend.

"next step is to confess your feelings"

haley sung in a sing-song voice before walking away down the hall, robyn laughed at her voice until she realised what she meant.

"what .. no-"

her neck veins strained as she shouted out to haley who was already down the hall, having a couple heads turn to her as she watched haley's body jog with laughter as she turnt the corner and disappeared.

pls this chapter is all over the place .. i hate it .. it's whatever .. i'm kinda scared to start getting into their lil thing cause i don't want this to just be about chase and robyn i want yall to see some moments with hamzah, haley & claire ...
also yall wanna see some hamley😏

anyway im gonna go to sleep now .. bye 😁☝️‼️