Chapter 1 the story

I was working on a new battle plan when John walked up to me. "Hey, Mal and Ben want you to tell them a story." John said. "Okay, I'll be right there." I said. After I got done with one part of the battle plan I walked into their room. "Mom, tell us the story about how you and dad met each other and feel in love." Mal said. "Okay, but only if your dad will help me tell the story." I said. "You don't have to worry about that." John said. Then I started to tell them the story. "It all started when I was your age. A few weeks before I turned six years old my family friend died. My family friend was Jason Lee Scott." I said. "Great uncle Jason?" Ben asked. "Yeah." I said with tears starting to form in my eyes. I somehow remembered the exact day when Tommy told me that Jason died.
(First flashback: Ariel was hanging out at home waiting to hopefully get some good news about Jason. The phone rings are Ariel answered.
Young Ariel: Hey Tommy, is Jason okay?
Tommy: Ariel.
Young Ariel: What happened?
Tommy: I'm sorry, Jason didn't make it.
Young Ariel: What?
Tommy: Jason...didn't...make...it.
Ariel hangs up and starts to cry.
End of flashback)
"Do you want me to tell them the rest of the story?" John asked. "No, I'm fine. I'll continue telling the story." I said as I wiped my eyes. I took a deep breath. "Anyway, after that I decided to live with your great uncle Tommy for a while. (Second flashback: Ariel walked into Tommy's house and Tommy walked up to her.
Tommy: Hey.
Young Ariel: Hey.
Tommy: I know that Jason was like a big brother to you. If I could have saved him I would.
Young Ariel: I miss him so much.
Tommy hugs Ariel.
Tommy: I know, I know.
End of flashback)
After I lived with him for a while I moved out on my own. Then I showed up at a foster home." I said. (Third flashback: Ariel walked into the foster home and the person who owned the house showed her where her room is. End of flashback.)
"Whoa, mom, did you really do that?" Mal and Ben asked. "Yeah, I know it sounds crazy but that's what happened." I said. Then I turned to John. "Do you want to tell them how we met each other?" I asked. "Sure." John said. Then he turned to our kids. "I was walking back to my room at the foster home when I heard someone singing if only from descendants." John said. (Fourth flashback: John was walking down the hallway when he heard someone singing.
Young John: What is that?
Ariel was singing a song called if only from descendants.

End of flashback.)
The thing about the singing thing is that I have always like to do it. "I followed the sound of the person that was singing and walked into your mom's room at the foster home." John said. "I have always liked to sing." I said. "Well my life was not that good. I wish that my life was just like yours." John said. "Except for the Jason dying part. I don't know how you would handle that." I said. "Okay, let's just continue telling them the story." John said. "Okay." I said. "I picked up the paper about the upcoming talent show and asked about it. That's when she told me that it's none of my business. I asked about the singing thing but I was just joking." John said. "Maybe some people wanted to hear me sing." I said. "When I told her that she's going to realize the truth when she goes onto the stage she said something. I think it was that she didn't want to but I didn't know what she has been through. (Fifth flashback: John walked into Ariel's room and picked up the paper.
Young John: What's this?
Ariel turns to him.
Young Ariel: It's none of your business.
Young John: What, you want to be a singer?
John laughs
Young Ariel: I can tell that you're joking. Maybe people actually want to hear me sing.
Young John: When you get up on that stage and look out at the audience you are going to know the truth. You are just like the rest of us, all alone.
Young Ariel: I didn't want to but you have no idea what I've been through.
Young John: I guess I better introduce myself. My name is John, who are you?
Young Ariel: I'm Ariel, it's nice to meet you.
Young John: It's nice to meet you too.
John walked out.
End of flashback.)
It took a while for me to get what she meant by that statement." John said. "What did she mean by that statement?" Mal asked. "I meant that I didn't want to be alone but stuff happened that made me feel alone." I said. "However there was one girl there that everyone pretty much hated. She made her feel even more alone." John said. (Sixth flashback: Alyssa started to talk to Ariel.
Young Alyssa: I heard what happened to her friend. It must be hard losing him and you causing it.
Young Ariel: I had nothing to do with it.
Young Alyssa: Oh yeah, and what are you going to do to stop me?
Young Ariel: Don't even start with me.
End of flashback)
"Then I walked away. I told him to not follow me. When he asked why I told him that I might turn on him. The next day I showed him something and the girl that everyone hates told on us. I got mad because of it." I said. (Seventh flashback: Ariel started to walk away.
Young John: Hey Ariel, wait up.
Young Ariel: Don't follow me.
Young John: Why?
Young Ariel: I might turn on you.
Young John: What do you mean?
Young Ariel: You don't want to know.
Ariel leaves. The next day Ariel had John follow her to a secret pond and Alyssa found out about it and told on them.
End of flashback)
"Wow, so what happened after that?" Mal asked. I wasn't sure if I should tell them that I could turn into a wolf or not. "Hey, can I talk to you in the hallway for a minute?" I asked. "Sure." John said. We go into the hallway. "Should I tell them about my wolf form?" I asked. "Yeah." John said. "Why?" I asked. "Because if they don't find out until they turn thirteen they might get mad at you for not telling them for eight years." John said. "Okay, fine." I said. We walked back into the room and continued with the story. "After that I turned into a wolf." I said. "Wow." Ben said. "That just happens when she gets mad." John said. "Just promise me that you won't tell anyone about this." I said. "We promise." Mal and Ben said. "Okay, anyway, when all of that was going on both your dad and I told each other how we felt about each other and when we had our first kiss we became boyfriend and girlfriend." I said.