Author's Note

This is my very first story pairing Oliver Wood and Hermione Granger. I found two stories on Wattpad; first, Oliver Wood and the Reluctant Contestant, and second, Getting to Happily Ever After, both by Bookworm1993; that got me into the pairing.

So, getting my own idea for this pairing, I stopped there - though I do plan to finish reading Getting to Happily Ever After as it is updated - because I didn't want my idea to be tainted by reading more and possibly coming across similarities to other stories. So, if you are reading this, and find those similarities, they are purely coincidental and were not stolen.

In case you find this story on other sites, I post to Fan Fiction under Glitchie. I am posting it to Inkitt.com for the contest there upon request under Glitchie13. I have other sites that I post to but some were shut down and others I haven't been to in AGES so I doubt I will post it to those.

Also one quick request. I know that JK Rowling had some interesting spelling and grammar when it came to things that she created. If you see something that is capitalized that shouldn't be or that isn't capitalized that should be, please let me know on the chapter so I can go in and make corrections. Thanks!

I had to break up the story into multiple parts - hopefully just three for this part of the main story - do to issues with saving time. This may or may not affect the presentation on Novlr and Inkkit. So Catching Her Heart Part 2 starts with chapter 55, which is the beginning of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Hope you continue to enjoy the story.

Glitchie13