Chapter 67

"They're here!" Juniper called. "Oh, Hick, they're here!"

Oliver stepped out of the fireplace with a laugh as he heard his mother's shout and her footsteps coming closer as the flames erupted behind him and Hermione stepped out beside him as his mother entered the room.

Juniper hurried over and enveloped Hermione into a hug, "Oh, its good to see you again!" she said, stepping back. "Thank you for coming, and welcome to our home."

Hermione smiled in return, and took the opportunity to look around. "The tent..." she said, looking around and recognizing the living room of the tent.

"Yes," Juniper said with a smile. "Hick let me decide the design of the tent. I love this house and the grounds. I love going out to the gardens and spending time in the gazebo, so the windows toward the back of the tent were designed with enchanted windows that showed the grounds. Toward the front we only enchanted them for privacy, making it so we could see out into the camp, but no one could see in. The tent made it rather sad though as I couldn't go out onto the grounds I so enjoyed."

"Its good that you have a place you enjoy," Hermione said.

"Yes," Juniper said.

"Oh, there she is!" Hickory said with a smile, as he walked into the room "How are you, dear?"

"I'm good, and you?" Hermione asked.

"I'm good thanks to you," Hickory said.

"But, I didn't do anything," Hermione protested.

"No, no, no," Hickory protested gently, shaking his head. "If you hadn't met up with Oliver and sent him back to find us, my poor Juni and I could have been done for."

"Oliver told us what you did, dear," Juniper said. "It was very brave of you."

"It was nothing," Hermione said, blushing. "Really, I just did what anyone would have done."

"Funny," Hickory said. "I seem to recall everyone running for their lives in panic."

"And as I recall," Oliver added with a smile. "You had to talk us into going back for Harry."

"Harry?" Juniper asked. "What happened to Harry?"

"Oh, um," Hermione began. "He got separated from us when the Death Eaters attacked. He got pushed further away than our camp was and he said as he was trying to get back to our camp and find us, he got knocked out."

Juniper gasped and her hand flew to her mouth.

"Ron and I were able to find him though, and he's okay," Hermione continued.

"Oh, that's good!" Hickory said. "That's real good."

"Yes," Juniper said. "I'm so glad he's safe. Well, then we'll go and let Oliver get you settled, then if you've not had breakfast yet, you can join us."

"That would be wonderful, I haven't had anything yet, thank you," Hermione said.

"Oh, okay," Juniper said. "Go, go, we won't keep you," she said and shooed them on their way with a smile.

"Sorry about that," Oliver said, leading Hermione back through the house toward the front entrance. Hermione couldn't believe that everything looked exactly as it had in the tent when she'd first visited with Juniper before the Finals.

"Oh, no," Hermione said as she followed him. "It's all right. I don't mind really."

Oliver led her down stairs and Hermione was surprised that there was a large entertainment room on the left side of the lower level that had space for Muggle games like pool, Foosball and darts that she recognized. There were large windows in the area that showed the grounds, and had french doors that led outside. Hermione had thought, from her impression of the tent, that the downstairs was completely underground, but seeing it now, she realized that the house was a lot bigger than what she'd seen of the tent.