Chapter 84

Oliver,

You are good friend. You are right. Hermione (I see how she spell her name. She spell out for me when we first meet and I call her Herm-own-ninny as she spell out for me. Fortunate for me, she is nice and not care that I still call her Herm-own-ninny as she spell as I can not pronounce as she spell. Understand?) is nice. She is not like other girls here. She not care for me being famous Quidditch player, but care about me.

When first meet and talked morning after I arrive at Hogwarts, she worry that snake students (Not sure of name or how to spell) shun me should they see me talking with a lion student. She explain that snake students and lions students long time rivals. Sometime I wish rivals to make peace. Sometime I wish that my headmaster sit us with lion students instead. Would make talking with her simple. I think my headmaster friends with snake students head teacher though, so we sit there.

How you suggest get to know her? What to talk about? Most girls are easy, I just talk about me. She is not like other girls. Not sure about your plan at present time.

Viktor

Viktor folded the note and put it in his pocket to send later. He sighed and sat back, watching the girl in question, Her-my-oh-knee, as she had called herself that he had a hard time saying, glance his way out of the corner of her eye before going back to taking notes from her book. It wasn't all that long before she finished taking her notes in the first book of the eight she had told him about. He raised his brow when he saw that she was already nearly half way through it.

"You read very fast," he said.

The girl looked up at him and her lips twitched into a smile making her eyes sparkle. "Yes," she said. "I love reading - if you didn't notice yesterday."

"I notice, I notice," Viktor replied. "It is just -" He paused and sighed, shaking his head. "Never mind," he said when he continued. "It is not important now."

"Just what?" Hermione asked, looking at him in confusion.

"You say you vant to help these spirits - these House Elves?" he corrected himself quickly.

"Yes," Hermione said and nodded in confirmation. "They're treated horribly by many. Its not right."

Viktor nodded and leaned forward. "How you do this?" he asked, looking at her seriously.

Viktor watched her eyes flash with anger.

"You don't think I can?" she asked.

Viktor sighed and sat back in his chair again. "That iz not it," he said.

"Then what is it?" Hermione asked.

"You say you vish to help these house elves," he said, and she nodded again. "That iz long term goal," he said.

Again, Hermione nodded.

"I ask how you get to goal," Viktor said. "How you get from here to zere? Vhat iz plan?"

Viktor watched as Hermione sat back in her chair as well.

"Well..." she said. "To be completely honest... I hadn't really thought about that part."

"So..." Viktor asked. "How vould you raise awareness to their plight?"

"I - I guess I could start a club or something," Hermione said looking at him hopefully. "Share what I've learned with them."

"Zat iz a good start," Viktor agreed with a smile.

"I would probably have to start with Gryffindor members," Hermione said. "It would be easier since it's my own house."