Background Info

AN: hiiii thanks for reading my story! (I'm new at this please be nice) This probably isn't going to be very long and will not stick very closely to the storyline of the show. (also no lemon pls don't ask)

I always see people making the reader either super edgy with like a demon shadow darkness whatever quirk and she wears all black or an uwu literal child who all the characters love and sometimes sexualize and they always make her out to be unrealistically perfect with no flaws but i find that kinda annoying so our girl is actually gonna be a normal human being lol

Name: (Y/N) Tsukina

Quirk: Angel

She has white feathered wings that fold onto her back when not in use. She can heal wounds (the bigger they are, the more of her energy it takes to heal). She can also create glowing force fields that act as shields. She can sense the emotions of others around her and project her emotions onto them for a short amount of time. Drawbacks of her quirk is that healing takes directly out of her life force so if she uses it too much she will get dizzy and pass out. She can only heal others, not herself and other people's healing quirks don't work on her.

Looks: she has waist length hair and light lavender eyes. She has a V shaped mark under each eye that glows bright when she uses her quirk and just emits a small amount of light normally. She is 5'0 or 152cm tall and weighs about 100 pounds or 45kg (not bc she's quirky and small and uwu baby or whatever, because she has an eating disorder).

edit: y'all keep getting mad at me bc apparently some ppl can't read, i have explained multiple times in the comments the science and reason behind this so please just read before leaving an angry comment abt her size.

also please refrain from saying your weight and size in the comments, it can be really triggering for people since eds are very competitive! i'm happy to explain if you need clarification but yeah let's just not ok?

EDIT: since some people apparently can't read i will be deleting comments that list weights or other body measurements (height is ok though). it's a form of bodychecking, and publicizing how skinny/fat you are or how much weight you've lost/gained is harmful even if you don't mean it that way. i will also be deleting calorie counts, what i eat in a day comments, and other forms of disordered eating behaviors from the comments. please respect people's boundaries and don't be a pick me proana ok? this isn't how i normally talk, i appreciate comments, but this is really frustrating.

feel free to change her appearance in your mind as you like! these are just guidelines to help me write bc im a beginner and i need some physical characteristics sorry-

Personality: very shy at first, not good with lots of people. Sweet, kind, selfless, and willing to give up her life for her friends. She really loves music and likes to sing (she doesn't think she is very good but others say otherwise). She's super smart and witty, and unexpectedly strong. She has a really high pain tolerance (will be important later). She barely ever gets angry and is very insecure. She is convinced no one will ever love her romantically. She feels like a burden to everyone around her and is always afraid to disappoint people or let them down or make them mad or hurt.

i wrote this a while ago and the first like half pure shit so...yeah i'm sorryyyy
also please comment! it would really mean a lot to me <3 no pressure i just like hearing from people, i guess it makes me happy to see words from real people instead of just numbers of how many reads? idk anyway thanks for reading ily! <3

oh my god hi it's lilac from the future (2023 i mean lol), i wrote this when i was like 12-13 so please keep that in mind before you flame my awful writing 💀 i'm 16 now and the last chapter is much more indicative of my current writing ability shdjshdjssj (also my other books are way more recent too if you wanna check those out teehee)