𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I sat in bed with her knees against her chest. She had her covers over her shoulders as she watched spongebob. My hair was all over my head as I ate on some ice cream and cheese puffs. I had my phone shut off because I didn't want to be bothered with anyone. Not Maya. Not Treasure. Not Gleesh. And definitely not Dawuan.

I had been stuck in my room crying and having break downs on and off for about two weeks since the situation at the party in Fort Lauderdale. I fell and busted my face, hands, and knees all up on the concrete that day I punched Dawuan in the face.

I didn't even noticed that my knuckles were swollen and red until I got home to my mother and she calmed me and helped me out of my clothes. I didn't want to hang out with anybody from Liberty City because I was humiliated about the way Dawuan treated me.

He had me looking like a fool. I did all of this just to figure out if I had feelings for him and then when I found out that I did, he dogged me out. In my mother's words.

He told me didn't like Olivia and found her aggravating but still was laying on her and laid up with her. He probably had sexual intercourse with her and then tried to come to the party and dictate me. He tried to give me commands like I'm a dog or something and I'm not! I'm a human with real emotions.

"Sweetie.." I heard breaking news from my thoughts. My mother was walking in my room with a mug. A spoon stuck out of it and steam lingered around the top of the mug, I eyed her closely and noticed she was dressed.

"I made you some tea.." She said handing it to me. "Are you feeling better? Your face looks way better.." She said eyeing me as I blew on the hot tea before taking a sip.

"If your asking if I want to leave my room, I don't.."

"You need to get your nails done and you also need to do something with this hair. It's time for a protein treatment.." She said reaching to run her hands through my hair but I jumped, she huffed.

"You know I would never hurt you. You need to calm down.." She said, I sighed and looked off. She rubbed her hands through my hair. "I'm about to go out with Ma and when I get back we're gonna do something to this hair.."

"Ok.." I said softly.

"Maya called checking on you.." She said, I cleared my throat before sipping my tea again.

"Fuck her." I said, she stammered.

"I- The fuck you just say in my presence?" She asked.

"I don't like her anymore.." I said shaking my head. "She led me on to mess with Dawuan knowing that he would play me.." I explained, My mother chuckled.