A New Life

Ana
Mr Sherwood made sure I got a college degree. I worked hard for him and mr Welch and kept them from getting duplicate receipts from anyone. He used his savings to make sure I got it. My parents were a bit suspicious of it, but found out he had lost his family and he wanted to do something for an aspiring young person in his employe and I showed a lot of promise. Mr Sherwood passed away at his desk while at work. I was sent home after that and given a few days off with pay. They gave me his job and I hired two people todo my job. I got a notice from an attorney after the funeral. I was the only one at the reading of the will. He had no relatives and left me everything he owned and his pension and all his assets and I was his life insurance beneficiary. Over three million dollars later and a nice home and three cars. I moved into the home on the sound and kept working as Welch's accountant. GEH hired mr Welch and brought on his employees including me. Christian Grey was our CEO now. I was integrated into the accounting departments making twice my salary. Training was easy and benefits were great.
Christian Grey
I found out that Mrs Lincoln was a pedophile and was embezzling from her husbands companies along with another employee. My parents especially my dad never trusted her to begin with and wasn't going to have us alone for any amount of time with her. I was finally able to date and have no issues of being touched. I came very close to marrying my high school girlfriend until I found out she was pregnant by one of the football players and was lying about being pregnant to me. We hadn't had sex. My dad interceded and my mom again helped. A test proved it wasn't my baby. Have to have sex with you for you to become pregnant with my child.
Elliott
If I hadn't had a friend tell me about Leila Williams and her plan to marry Christian after she found out she was pregnant by her previous boyfriend James Erwin one of the football players who attacked me. I told dad about what I heard and mom and him took action and Leila and her parents were called to take a paternity test and Christian was telling the truth.
Leila Williams
James dumped me after he got what he wanted from me. So I started seeing Christian Grey, then I soon found out I was pregnant after dating Christian for a month. I lied and told everyone Christian was the father and he broke up with me and informed his parents that I was lying and he had never had sex with me. Apparently his brother found out about James Erwin and I and told his parents. They had my parents bring me into have a test for paternity and a week later my parents were very mad at me for lying. They contacted the Erwin's and tested him and he was mad. Christian is not speaking to me at all. James wants nothing to do with the child at all. My parents want me to sue him for support, he has no job and he's not that good at football, so no future their either. Christian has a bright future ahead of him. He is headed to Harvard and has plans to start his own business. My future is of a single mother unless I place the baby up for adoption. The Grey's said they could see that I was able to have the baby and set me up with one of the charities that support to help unwed mothers. I accepted. My parents were all for the offer of them putting me in touch with the places.
Richard Lincoln
The IRS had to paid and my wife and I divorced after she embezzled from me and Jack Hyde and her are spending time behind bars. Then suddenly I find out that Elena had been taking teen boys into a special room in my basement. I allowed the cops to have free right of the house and had my attorney there when they did. I had no idea what a sick woman Elena was after seeing it for myself omg. I also found pictures of other kids she had tried to get into her room and I informed the families and made sure she hadn't done anything to them. The prosecution investigated and found half of them were victims of hers. I got the 4.3 million back with interest. Elena had a public defender. I had the house cleared out of all signs of Elena and then sold it. I sold everything to GEH and moved to new place. After everything I ended up with a little of ten million after the IRS took their share from me.
Elena
I can't believe I am in jail for taking money from my husband. Now I am being charged for being a pedophile and twenty victims have came forward against me. I was also told that my husband got rid of my things and sold our home and company and moved to an unknown destination. Apparently he also found the money I took from him. So I am here in this prison after being found guilty of all charges. Carrick refused to defend me saying he knew about the photos of his three kids being in what was found in my home. He hung up on me. I am looking at life for the combined charges.
Jack Hyde
I can't believe I am sitting here serving time because someone caught the duplicate receipts and invoices and the court found me guilty of fraud, they froze my accounts and Lincoln also had the IRS investigate my actions as well. So here I am serving time for turning in receipts more than once and going to spend at least five years in prison.