The Rescue Of Ana?

Welch
I had them get Ana to a more secure location and make sure she is comfortable. I didn't like the fact they tied her up and actually took her and helped her use the restroom. But my orders weren't clear. Luckily it was a female nurse who took care of it. We finally got the ransom call and the drop place. We had people monitoring the tracking and lucky for us they didn't update their security systems. So we had them served with a search warrant at the house and we had them in cuffs and our decoy back without delay. We made sure no one saw who we really rescued. Both her an Ana were taken to the ER hidden underneath a sheet. Both were taken to to private adjoining rooms. We took off the blindfolds and treated each of them. As far as Ana was concerned and our decoy they were both kidnapped. Christian comes into the room and hugs Ana and looks her over completely. The doctors are taking blood for testing and looking for any and all injuries on both of them. On both you can see they were tied up and blindfolded and ears were bandaged up to prevent them from hearing anything.
Jack Hyde
I thought we could finally get Sherwoods assets mom had a plan and it failed. We used Elena's secret home that she put in moms name. Most people didn't know that Elena had and identical twin sister. Elena had plastic surgery which changed her looks drastically. I recently found out my sister was an attorney and is my stepfathers  attorney. So after Tiffany failed over and over to get Christian Grey to even pay a little attention to her, she and our mom decided to help us for a piece of the pie. I had just left the house in my pizza delivery vehicle when the cops came zooming up to the house. Lights and sirens blasting with an ambulance behind them. I drive cautiously home and keep my eyes and ears open.
Welch
The cops arrested everyone, but something keeps nagging me about the scene. No pizza boxes anywhere. Not even in the trash cans. I get the guys on it right away. Neighbors here are the type who live behind security gates and I hope they have theirs up to date. Our team didn't really get a good look at the guy. A pizza delivery car is a great cover vehicle no one would think about it until now. My people won't overlook any vehicle from now on. We are looking into Elena Lincoln's visitors list after finding her name on documents in the house.
Sanders
Jack Hyde was supposed to add money to my account after the payoff of the ransom. But after a week of waiting and seeing the news of a rescued billionaires wife. I know I won't be seeing his slimy face anywhere. I should have known this wouldn't work, I mean not even that miss Randall had the brains to avoid being found out. Someone had to be a rat and this ship is sinking and fast. Now I can't cover the cost of paying for the favors I asked of overs making guarantees of payments. My life is over if I don't get that money covered. No place in this prison will be safe from the guys I owe for helping with this job. No one is taking my calls. The news says they have suspects in custody for the kidnapping, but they have an ongoing investigation going so they can't discuss anything further. The news channels have it all over and on repeat. Photos of the Grey family and what the news printed about the kidnapping.
Christian
I was just so happy that we got Ana back alive and the baby and her were safely home. Apparently Jose Rodriguez was the inside man on the job. Ana had gotten him a job with Welch when Jocelyn brought him home to meet the family. Because he was so grateful that when he heard Jocelyn on the phone shortly before the kidnapping he made her tell him who she was talking to about kidnapping her sister. They had been married a few years already and he knew she resented Ana for inheriting a large estate. So he and Welch brought Jocelyn in to the office and set the plan in motion. I was not to be made aware of all of this because it had to look genuine. No one but Welch, Rodriguez and a few others knew everything. The kidnappers were Sanders and Elena from jail along with some assistance from people to cover their tracks in prison. Myra Thatcher, Tiffany Randall , Sam Jones, Jack Hyde and a few others were helping. Some disappeared never to be found. Hyde made the mistake of using his own car as a delivery vehicle. Jose and Jocelyn Rodriguez were the transporters of Ana and the decoy. This was set up six months before it happened. The court appearances for the DNA test were a way to get to Ana. But the timing and her pregnancy was bad, Welch had no idea she was pregnant. Jose had to make it look real, Jocelyn met him with the team for Ana and the decoy was changed over then before he got his 50 k. I gave him 50 k since the cops took that in evidence.
Welch
We found out that Hyde is Myrnas biological son and he wanted to get back at Ana and Christian. Ana for finding the evidence to get him fired and Christian for getting adopted by the Grey's instead of him, but later he found out his mom refused to sign her termination of parental rights over. She raised him after marrying Thatcher. But Thatcher wasn't able to adopt him since Hyde's dad wouldn't give up his rights either. So he spent time with both his mom and dad. He was in the foster care system with Christian for the two months until his mom and dad proved they could care for him again. It was an odd situation because Brian had Andy and Jack was in foster care and that's why he just put Myras name on the birth certificate. She might not have been able to adopt him. But they got Jack and he was a very sullen boy and hard to handle, so his dad raised him or his grandmother did.