Parts Is Parts

Dr Vinson
I not only had all the information on Gerard's blood type. But knew people waiting for an badly needed donor parts. People who were good and deserved this useless humans pristine body parts. My fellow FBI agents were able to get the donations done in a matter of days. We had our fun and delivered the organs and needed body parts all over the world. Let's just say they will never find Gerry again. He gave up all his customers and they will be donating as well. Have scalpel will travel. The FBI has a name for me and I only go when justice fails to keep these people from harming others for financial gains. This guy sold babies for sex and body parts. He was a billionaire in his own right until we created a will with his signature affixed to it. His will left money to every charity he hated. Which was all of them, but him. Taylor, Welch, and Ray didn't stay for the donations of body parts. I made sure Gerard felt everything. Of course his mouth was taped shut. My friends had waited for my call for the organs and arrived knowing the facts and only caring about the good people waiting on these life changing body parts. Eventually we had everything we needed and my friend cremated the rest of the body. The skull was ground up along with any other bones. They went fishing and dumped the bone dust into the water.
Grace
We got five organ donations in the day Ana and Welch were discharged. So my work needed me to help in the surgeries. It's rare to get five in one day.
Taylor
We found out that Jean was an FBI plant to watch for Gerard. He got past her using a dead janitors face and pass. We hadn't counted on that, but we will now. The janitor was found a month after or camping trip. Welch and dr Vinson told me what really happened to my wife. I figured she was getting high or drunk. But when CPS called about Sophie showing up at the police station in Florida. Christian, Carrick and me and three other CPOs flew to pick her up. Welch told me they cremated my ex wife and only said Gerard was insane and he got away before the cops arrived. Sophie said her mother put her in a cab and told the driver to take her to the police station and stay until CPS arrived with proper credentials. He was paid five hundred dollars. She handed Sophie a note and her purse and said remember I told you I wouldn't let Gerard hurt you. Have the cops call your father. This note is for them, the one in my purse is for your dad and you.
Sophie
The driver parked the cab and explained that my mother was frantic and looked like she went a few rounds with someone. He suggested the police investigate right away. I am put on the phone with my dad and he says to stay where I can see a lot of cops and not to leave there even with CPS.
CPS Art Shelton
I am talking to Sophie when six mean arrive one I know from the news. He is billionaire Christian Grey and The guy by him walks to Sophie and she hugs him tightly. The older man introduces himself to me as Carrick Grey an attorney. They ask if the cops have a private room to chat.
Sergeant Drake
Sir are you Jason Taylor? I need to speak with you about what we found at your ex wife's him please. I explain that we found blood and human parts all over the bedroom. He says that she was unidentifiable and even body parts weren't Abe to be identified. I recommended cremation of what could be cremated. The killer worked fast and escaped. Sophie was the only witness to see whoever was there earlier. Listen if I were you I would make sure you keep her guarded 24/7. This killer is insane and quick. He also is in the wind, the FBI wants the case and they can have it as far as we are concerned.
Taylor
Can I see the pictures?
Drake
If I were you I would just remember what she looked like. The home is pretty much a loss at this point. We don't know if it is just e victim or more yet. But I have seen the photos it's a slaughterhouse now. The FBI said they know of very few killers like this guy. He sells humans from babies to senior citizens.
FBI Laura Renkin
I hate this, but I asked to be in on this case and am looking over the photos and want to rip Gerard a new one. Dr Vinson and I have a personal interest in getting this guy, but we want a private chat away from work. I see Taylor and then his boss and a young girl, who is shaking like a leaf. I look and there are photos of her in the files along with Taylor's. Omg this is his ex wife and that's his child. Gerard just signed his own death warrant. The right time, place and victim and I want in and so does the dr. We have plans for him. At least the drs brother bit part of Gerard's body off lol. He died, but he died remembered for his actions. I chat with Taylor and then CPS and then the Grey's. I tell them that Sophie is going with them, but she has to have 24/7 CPOs until Gerard is found.
Six years later we get the call, dr Vinson was the one who found that Gerard was in Seattle and had used his drugs on Welch and Ana Grey. Ana was saved from Gerard when she was 14, Welch and Lincoln saved her from him. Sherwood became one of his victims later. Welch was watching Ana and missed Sherwoods untimely death. But the FBI didn't then Lincoln died in the same manner. Welch was drugged first and then Ana. What Gerard didn't know is Ray Steele was friends with a great bunch of guys who knew how to handle him and they did. I got my revenge and so did everyone else that day. We busted huge human trafficking places over three thousand people saved by information from Gerard telling us everything hoping he would get a deal. The deal he kept asking for was to get extradited to another country. We all said sure we can arrange extradition to any country you wish for. Someone shipped a pulverized tooth to one of his customers right as we arrested him and freed his human cargos.
Ana got well and adopted two boys whose mother was killed by her owner and they had no one. Kate had twin boys Elliott jr and Christian Jacob. Mia caught Ethan and they married in Hawaii and honeymooned there as well. Mia adopted triplets all girls all identical. Javia, Aria, Anabelle four years old and already fashionistas.
The Grey's lived everyday to the fullest, Jocelyn made the news and the paparazzi made her life hell for a while. She actually apologized to all of us.
Brian and Andy became closer to us after Brian married Georgia Stanton a neurosurgeon friend of moms. Of course she had a daughter Andy's age with twin boys who he is now married to and adopted the ten year olds. Let's hope for a safer life for Ana and her family.
Jean was hired as a CPO and Stella was promoted for being acutely aware of unusual behavior. Jean married an FBI agent.
The End
I hope you enjoyed the story. The security guys who were drugged in the hospital were hospital staff and they got to them in time to save their lives.
I am working on a new one per usual.