Myrnas DNA

Myrna
I was ordered to give a DNA sample and everything is going to come out. I am nervous about all of this and can't believe all the trouble Ella has caused us. So Now I am being made to give my DNA sample. Things should not have gotten this far, now they will be more questions and more things found out. Ella was my half sister I was her only family, I pretty much took her boyfriend Brian from her and left her hanging without any help. Little did I know she was pregnant with their second child when I got her hooked on drugs and sent that pimp to help her out. She thought it was me being nice at first then was told the truth when we took Andy from her. The pimp called me when Christian was born and told him I wasn't going to take another one of Ellas bastard kids. Brian's or not, I didn't want him. When Ella died when Christian turned four he contacted me and I told him to let the cos deal with the boy and Ella. He never called back afterward. I had no idea the pimp was hurting Ella and Christian. So now here we are a huge mess caused by Ella and Brian and including me and a few bystanders. Brian just had to fight for his rights to little Christian using Andy. Ellas dad cheated on her mom and just before she got pregnant with Ella. My mom was a hooker he took off the streets and supported us. I set out to hurt Ella because she had my father and I didn't. He came by on rare occasions if he could. So when I found out about Brian and Ella I set out to ruin her and after they had the baby came they argued a lot and she got pregnant again by Brian and he left her. We took Andy from her and she ended up on drugs like I planned and gave birth to Christian. The pimp sold Ella to a very abusive pimp he owed money to and we lost touch. Then he found Ella dead and called the original pimp to handle everything. I was called and I turned my back on Brian's other son and my half sister all because our father chose her and her mother over me and my mother. Now I am really mad because of Brian's choice of attorneys Tiffany is bad news and I have saw how they are together. Then he told her to pursue Christian until she got him since she wanted him she waved her fees just to try to get him interested. It didn't work his wife and him told her they knew she was after him she was served with restraining orders in front of everyone and had to read them into the record. Brian now has to either find a new attorney or the Grey's attorneys will meet them on their own and call if they need an answer.
Brian
I am angry as hell for how this has turned out and Tiffany screwed everything up, by moving in too fas on Christian. He and his wife put a stop to her shenanigans immediately. I didn't notice, but Carrick and one of the body guards disappeared and came back within the hour with a restraining orders and handed them to Tiffany. Apparently they had enough of her chasing him and bragging about adding him married or not and had witnesses to her boasting and her staking hm along with attempting to get jobs ta included seeing him alone. He had his second Roz handle it and Tiffany tried flirting with Roz and of course Roz knew what she was up to and called her bluff. When it came to scheduling the date she insisted that Christian join them without the wife. Roz laughed and told her that would never happen.
Tiffany
That was so embarrassing I need to talk to Christian alone and I am going to like it or not. He will be mine come hell or high water. That bitch of a wife won't be a problem if  have my way. I deserve to be a billionaires wife more than she does. Her sister Jocelyn and I went to school together and she was very helpful with certain information about her sister.I found out some interesting things about Ana that Christian doesn't know about.
Christian
I head to the restroom while Ana heads to the ladies room. I have to say that went too well. I hear the bathroom door open and smell Tiffany's horrible perfume. I stay in the stall and text Taylor to s@ve me from the skanky shark that Tiffany is n the men's room.
Tiffany
Come on out Christian you know you want me. I am not leaving until we get this talk over with. You should be married to me and we both know that. You know Jocelyn Ana's sister told me a few things about Ana that you might be interested in knowing. Like she screwed that boss who left her al his assets. I hear him laugh.
Christian
Tiffany if you listen to her you will find yourself owing Ana everything you own and then might lose your license. Because I Haagen to know she didn't have s3x with him. I will let you wonder how I might know that for sure. My bodyguard is on his way to remove you from the men's room now. You either leave on your own or you leave in handcuffs and lose your license. Your choice.
Tiffany
I will be your wife soon Christian.
Christian
No you won't be. Ana's not going anyplace and she's very protected at this point.
Tiffany
I got you alone didn't I and Ana has someone with her too.
Taylor
I get a text having me check on Ana. I check and the Aries room is a real mess. Ana's purse and shoes are on the floor. I check and call security to check for Ana. I run to the men's room and cuff Tiffany and inform our team Ana is missing.