Anas Gone

Ana
I am going to use the restroom and so is Christian so we both head separate ways security has followed us both. I have a new person because Sawyer is with Jeanie in Aspen, Welch described the guy, but forgot to give me his name. So a guy fitting the description showed up outside the courtroom today. Welch didn't call us directly, which Christian and I thought was strange. He sent an email with a photo and forgot to email the name. So when Sam James introduced himself and looked like the photo we didn't question it since we both had to head towards the restroom on opposite sides of the building. Just like they did in some schools. Something is off about this guy, not sure why, but text Welch and am immediately told that he didn't send a new person. He sent one of the guys I knew. I was already in the bathroom when he texted back. I was in the stall and he said to try to stay in the stall as long as possible. It was too late. I typed in Help me please when I heard the voices. I recognized her voice immediately.
Sam James
I have been hired to take this lady from the women's restroom and I would be posing as her security replacement. They took a picture and emailed it to both Ana and Christian Grey. The email is set to disappear after we get Ana Grey. The security cameras in the courthouse have been turned off for updates. I am going to help get Ana to the car. I just made sure we have what oops like a cleaning cart ready by the woman's restroom. We got lucky and she had to use the ladies room. Which separated the security team also the plan fell into place. My girlfriend and someone else set this plan in motion. I get a text and everything is ready. I put the now unconscious Ana in the cart she's all tied up and then I am knocked out for effect.
Unknown Kidnapper 1
Sam is so gullible, did he think we would tel hi everything? Like that's going to happen. I have plans for Ana and it doesn't include her staying alive for long.
Unknown Kidnapper 2
I work fast, I drug and blindfolded, tied Ana up. Her purse and shoes are left so they can't track her. Her phone was 8n her hand so we smashed it. Sam lifted her into the base of the cleaning cart. I push the cart out of the ladies room and slowly head to the freight elevator and the waiting van. A guy I have ever seen before is taking Ana out of the cart and I leave and push the cart back to its storage area and wipe it down completely. My job is done now.
Unknown Kidnapper 3
I am headed out of the garage avoiding the paparazzi as they take photos of a distraught Christian Grey barking orders at his staff. Typical Christian. An ambulance has arrived taking Sam to the hospital no doubt. The stories I heard about her are very true. After being around her I truly believe some people are born mean like that psychiatrist told her parents when she was younger. We should be able to collect the amount of the Sherwood inheritance from Christian. I still don't know who is running this show, but after they pay me for delivering Ana today I don't want to know. I am leaving no prints and no evidence of my involvement. They have to pay me up front. 50k .
Christian
I am beyond frantic and we have the paparazzi hanging out and we still have security trying to find something besides her phone, purse and shoes I the ladies room. No one including her unconscious security heading to the hospital. He definitely is fired. Taylor calls Welch and tells him that Sam Jones is on his way to the hospital.
Welch
Who is Sam Jones and why do I need to know about this information?
Taylor
I got an email about him taking over Ana's security at the courthouse. I will send it to you. Welch says immediately that if I had looked closer at the email it has an extra letter in the name. He didn't send Sam Jones. Welch has someone meet him at the hospital and has a cop he now arrest the guy and keep him there.
Welch
The photo in the email Taylor sent me has disappeared for some reason. But we should have him in custody soon. One of our guys went with him, I hope.
Christian
Taylor informed me that the photo in the email had disappeared luckily in any photo I am sent in an email I do a screen shot so I can keep the photos separate from the private information in my emails. So I forward the picture to Welch and Taylor. We have to find Ana soon, she just found out we are pregnant. So we have more than one person to worry about. I tell Taylor and Welch and then have them find out where Tiffany and Jocelyn are at this precise moment. Then find out what the Thatchers are doing as well.
Taylor
I will check into any threats via email and mail that may have came in as well. Something is very odd about this. The paparazzi are still waiting outside every exit for us to appear. At this point someone has alerted them to the fact there's been a kidnapping. So the cops are asking them all kinds of questions and have accessed the street cctv cameras and have someone going through all of them at this stage. It's been over an hour and we have very little to go on. Gray is having an anxiety attack, so we need to get him home and have his mom come and look at him along with his therapist.