Gerrard Hargrove (Violence and Sexual situations)

Gerard
I am going to make Welch and Ana pay for the time they took from me. Lincoln has already met his fate, he made sure the FBI knew about certain things involving my side businesses. They couldn't get anything on me on that. I had plans for that little fourteen year old when Elena told me about the pretty brunette Richard hired. Elena set it up and I was so close to getting what I wanted. Grabbing her after work was the plan and Elena was supposed to help me. But she was arrested before she could help me grab Ana so I could get a quick ten grand off a wealthy buyer of virginal brunettes male or female. But I was caught assaulting Ana by Welch and Lincoln. Lincoln's death caught the eye of a particular FBI agent Drew Falconry and the drug mixture that killed him was a my way of signing my work. Of course dr Vinson got news of my new victims. If he is here, so is his teams and they know my identity. They also have the antidotes for the drugs.
Ana
I am fighting off Gerard and all alone in the room, I scream for help. He was here I cry out, Gerard Hargrove was here. Christian tells me no one was in the room but me. The nurse and the dr run inside along with Taylor. Christian sees the red hand marks on my neck and they have someone take a photo of my neck and the marks on them.
Christian
We found our missing security people drugged like Welch and Ana in the rooms bathroom. Cctv footage shows the killer slipping out of the building. The security guys are immediately put on the charcoal and antidotes. Ana is like a sitting duck and so is Welch. Now we know The Who, we just can't get a good photo of him.
Gerard
I am hustling my way across to my car when I feel a sudden slam to the back of my head.
Ray
You sir underestimated my love for my children. Did you think I wouldn't find you again? And I am not alone, Welch has not forgotten his niece and how you tortured her and sold her. He wants retribution for her death. I have been waiting and watching for you. I recognized your signature. Okay guys get him into the van. I have his keys and we know where his hideout is. Let's end his reign of terror. Call dr Vinson he wants to be there for his final breath. Please record everything. I have to check in with Carla and Ana. Taylor will want in on this as well. He attempted to grab Sophie recently he moved in with his ex wife. But Taylor had gotten full custody by then.
Taylor
I meet Raymond Steele in Welches room and he lets us know Gerard is contained and won't be a problem much longer. Steele gives us the coordinates of the place and tells us it's a huge place and the party will be going until they have everything they need from him. I have Christian join us in Welches room and we shoot the breeze about this and that. Ana is having nightmares for Gerard. We tell Christian the problem is an FBI issue and special services as well. So he won't be hurting anyone after they have a word with him.
Ray
I have to see Ana first though. I head to see Ana and meet up with Carla. I tell her I have some friends in town for a camping trip. She knows my kind of camping and doesn't ask anything. A wife of special services learn before they marry us that life will be dangerous and unpredictable at times. I tell her that Ana won't receive a visit from the mysterious strangler again.
Carla
I know Ray will make sure the guy who choked Ana after nearly killing her security with the drug cocktail will never do it again. He says Sophie was one of his targets as well. So Taylor, Welch, and Ray are going camping.
Christian
Taylor asked for time off for camping with Welch and Ray. I tell Taylor to get cash out of the special expenses account for anything they might need. I have learned that after things like this never to delve into their camping details. I tell him to make it good for Sophie. Which is my code for I know and want my own vengeance. But can't do it.
Grace
Camping, Ray is going camping? Carla doesn't that upset you?
Carla
No because it relaxes him and there's a bunch of them and they always come home feeling better about the world. Like fishing, I don't like it so I steer clear of it all.
Gerard
I am in a dark place tied up and naked it feels like. I hear a noise and they says well awake I see.
Dr Vinson
Time to play, hmm now I see why you need to rape your victims. I mean what happened Gerry? Seriously did someone cut the other inch off that thing? You recall my younger brother right you pervert? I would hope he left several impressions upon you before you killed him. It's nice to know you couldn't have your penis sewn back on. James was twelve you sick animal. I am waiting for others to arrive who need information from you. You and I both know why you are naked don't we? Can't hide a knife after we searched every place. How does that dildo feel? Sorry, wait I am not sorry at all. This is mild compared to what you did to others and to actually take on Taylor, Welch and Steele's kid. We should have taken you out when we first caught you. Taylor's ex might have been a bitch, but to kill her in such a way they couldn't identify her body parts. Really who does that but an insane man?