Justice Is Served

Christian
The trials took over four years with appeals and everything. Elena got ten years added, Myra thatcher is serving 15 years, Brian had no idea who he had married really. Tiffany Randall with Jocelyn and Jose's testimony got thirty years. She lost her license and her job, she tried to contact me from jail which she violated the restraining orders and got two years added to her sentence. Sanders didn't make it to trial, they found him dead in his cell of unknown causes. Jack Hyde was given fifteen years in jail. Sam Jones turned states evidence and the fact that they used him as the fall guy as taken into consideration and he was given five years probation. He got lucky. What we didn't know was the person at the courthouse who helped out with supplying the access keys and the cart to get Ana out of the building. She was fired and charged after we found out she also knew the schedule and when we would be there. So she basically helped in the kidnapping and she also alerted the paparazzi as well. Her sentence was 12 years. Leila Williams was and is obsessed with me far worse than Tiffany was and is and wanted Ana dead and most likely would have killed her there and then but Sam Jones interceded just long enough for the others to get Ana out safely. Leila wanted me back and saw this as her way back in.
Ana
Jose and Jocelyn are now expecting twins and my sons are doing great. Little Christian was a bit put off at first when David Alexander Grey joined the family but soon found out how important it was to be a big brother. Then we had twin identical daughters Sarah Elizabeth and Carla Grace Grey joined the family a year ago. Today we found out the last of the appeals have been exhausted. Sanders death was never really solved, but they think his murderer is no longer in prison. Sam Jones knew a lot, but even he was shocked at who was related to whom. Apparently Myra is Elena's sister and Jack Hyde is her son. Brian is both Christian and Andy's father. He just was tired of not being able to have his children with him and he couldn't deal with losing his grandson too. It was Myras idea to get this going with my kidnapping being her goal all along.
Elliott Grey
During all these trials a very beautiful news reporter was always in the courtroom or at the courthouse and I finally asked her out after the final trial. She agreed and we are having our first date tonight. Katherine Kavanagh actually handed me and NDA at the same time I handed her one. She is Eamon and Enid Kavanagh daughter and neither of us want our private lives spoken about. So we laughed and signed our names in the four papers one for each of us to keep in our files.
A year later a huge wedding on Ana and Christians newest home in Hawaii for Elliot and Katherine took place. Ana looking pretty good in a soft lavender dress watch as I am avoiding looking at the drooling bridesmaids as I stand as my brothers best man. He looks so nervous, but the second he sees Katherine and Eamon walking towards us he smiles and looks just at her and she's smiling back like none of us are around.
Elliott
I finally ask Katherine to be my wife after begging her father for her hand in marriage. I had to sign a prenuptial agreement and my dad handed me one back to have Kate sign as well. We chuckle, but I asked if Christian and Ana had signed on as well? Dad laughed and said Christian moved so fast to tie Ana to him for life none was ever spoken about. Kate and I laughed again.
Kate
I knew that Ana and Christian were married very quickly and why, and I knew there was no prenuptial agreement made because they married quickly. Everyone thought she was pregnant. She adopted Little Christian immediately. What amazed me is that Leila had a hand in the kidnapping and had tried to kill not only Ana, but Sam Jones as well. When Sam stepped in to protect Ana the time Leila took with hurting him after he put Ana in the cart. The Cart had been taken by Jose and Tiffany. Of course Tiffany had to get back to work. What some women will do to get a billionaire, well a good looking young one is amazing. I look at my soon to be husband and think of how I got him. I made sure I was in the courtroom when I knew he was there as well. I had friends who let me know he was there and I made sure I was sitting where he could ogle me. I have always wanted to marry Elliott Grey, but was told he wasn't into the marriage and kids scene by women who knew. I am no ordinary woman I am after all Katherine Kavanagh and have my own ideas on marriage and children and they only include having Elliotts babies. Some would say I am obsessed, but I say I am about to achieve my goals for a perfect married life. Elliott might not be a billionaire, but he and I just fit perfectly like I always knew we would.
Gia Matteo
I am going to seduce Elliotts best mans and brother after this wedding. I have no qualms about using his own bedroom with Ana to do it in either. It actually would be more exciting that way. He is ignoring my looks at him only watching the couple and his wife and children. I watch as they kiss and pronounce Elliott and Katherine as man and wife and announce them as mr and Mrs Grey. I look around for Christian and he is kissing Kates cheek and shaking his brothers hands and just as I am trying to hug him he walks away as hugs his wife and children. Now I won't be able to get him alone. This home needs a Gia makeover with me as the new Mrs Christian Grey.