Chapter Thirteen

"Hush, kitten. I'm gonna take real good care of you." He began stroking her knotted hair.

"Kitten? Where did that come from? The hell are you doing, David?"

He shushed her, dipping his head down so his breath tickled her neck. "Catharsis, Oswyn, catharsis." He mumbled in her ear, walking her closer to the bed until she fell back onto it.

-

A/N: This entire chapter is smut. If that makes you uncomfortable please skip it. There is some biting bc ya know... vampires. Also please be kind, this is my first proper smut I've written/posted. Enjoy?

Quickly shedding his overcoat and boots, he clambered on top of her, gloved hands roaming up her shirt, guiding it over her head. Their lips collided finally. The kiss was messy; teeth clashing, breath knocked out of their lungs. Pulling away, David slid down her body, hands feeling everything he could until he reached her thighs. He looked up at Oswyn, fingers toying with the waistband of her skirt. She looked down at him, catching his smirk. He knew she wouldn't say no to anything he asked of her, not that she wouldn't enjoy any of it. Slowly, he slid the skirt down her legs, discarding it before once more moving his grip up to her hips. Before he could go any further Oswyn stopped him, taking one of his hands, sitting up, and reaching forward to remove his shirt but she was stopped. David's calloused hands pressed her back down onto the mattress.

"No way, kitten, I'm in control tonight. I promise I'll take good care of you." He mumbled, his voice husky and sexy. Their foreheads were pressed together and Oswyn could feel his hot breath on her lips. There was a moment of stillness before their lips met again, possibly with more hunger and lust than before. Hands wrestled with hair and clothes, and skin. Their tongues pressed together, and Oswyn swore she could feel David's undead heart start pumping as he pressed his full weight onto her. Giving into his mate's wishes, David pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his pale skin. He wasn't overly muscled, but you didn't need to work out to be strong when you were a vampire.

Oswyn whined involuntarily at the loss of contact, but was interrupted when she felt David's leather-clad hands on her hips again, wrenching down her panties. She watched with bated breath as he slid off the bed, gasping when he pulled her towards him, hooking her legs over his shoulders. He smirked, hands clutching at her tensed thighs. He mumbled a quiet 'relax' as he slowly brought his face closer to her groin, licking his lips. Oswyn squirmed, feeling stubble graze her inner-thighs and David's cold breath on her cunt. She was restless, needy, desperate, none of which were doing well for her ego. All worries of a bruised ego were discarded when David's mouth pressed against her. She rolled her hips, aching for more contact than the feeble kisses being pressed to her clit. The man chuckled, sending vibrations throughout his mate's body, pressing her hips down into the mattress before sticking his tongue inside her. She groaned, arching her back, pressing herself against David's face. His hands gripped her hips so hard she could feel the bruises forming. It brought her back to the pain she first felt around David; the ache, the agony, the burn. It was welcome nostalgia, but the thought didn't linger as his tongue sped up. She writhed, back arching off the bed. Her gut twisted involuntarily, though not unpleasantly, signaling she was nearing her release. A small, quiet string of whimpers and moans escaped her lips, her voice slowly growing less hoarse at the sudden use. Just as she reached her limit, David's pace slowed. He held her on the brink of release, teasing her, taunting her.

Oswyn felt David pull away from her, eliminating all contact. With a small whine she braved opening her eyes to look down at the man. He smirked, slowly tugging one of his gloves off with his teeth. Just as she was beginning to wonder what exactly he was up to, a finger slipped inside her. He lifted his gaze, catching his mate's desperate expression. He smirked, reveling in this new side of Oswyn. Her eyes begged for more, pleading the blonde man to keep going. His finger pumped inside her painfully slowly as her mouth opened and closed, searching for words.