Chapter 22 page 2 - Getting Laid

*Sexual explicit content is in this chapter

Holding me in his grasps, he bent down to reach for my exposed breasts and kiss it. The ticklish sensation turned stinging when he gently suck it between his teeth. No longer feeling stimulated by it, I push him away but he fights back and clamps my both wrists against the mattress and continues sucking.

I gasp in pain while my eyes shut tightly, enduring the agony until he finally stops. I attempt to release myself from his grip, but I underestimate his strength. He's taller and strong enough to pry me open at my every struggle.

I finally lost the battle that I know I cannot win when he successfully had me naked at the end of the grapple. When his body is in between my sprawled legs, he pulls down both of his shorts and boxers in front of me.

"Nope, I'm not ready to do it," I yelp.

"You don't have to. You just need to calm down, it won't bite," he whispers hungrily, too eager to taste me.

"I'm that typical girl who wants to wait for marriage," I stammer.

"And I'm that typical guy who wants it now!" he growls, holding down my both hips.

When he had his petard breaching my fortifications, my mind wanders deep to the thought of having this sinful pleasure which I secretly crave. I'm unsure if it's the booze and herb that does the action or he's just unleashing his 15 years of repressed perennial feelings for me in one night. Nevertheless, it's already fated that I could've got laid tonight, no matter which path I choose; with him or with that creepy guys I met earlier today.

And the fate directs me here. He had me capitulated and I want him desperately.

After a while, I no longer feel the pain in between the throbs. It's an uncharted feeling I've never experience before but it's not something that I'm ready to enjoy immediately. My brain still learning to understand this.

When everything was over, he releases me from his clutch and lying on his back next to me.

"Are you still hungry?" he asks, panting. "I'm craving for char kuey teow (stir-fried flat rice noodle dish) right now."

His after-sex question is so random that it stirs me up.

"How can you be talking about food right now?!" my voice tremble with outrage.

He laughs at my retorting remarks. "You just made my day, cheerleader. Thank you."

    🌸🌺🌼🍀🌸🌺🌼🍀

I skip Bukit Bendera trip for another round of rendezvous in the morning despite his sober state. He said he hadn't had enough of me, so here we are, cuddling each other, pressing our bare skin against each other under the thick white duvet. I feel his heartbeat on my chest pounding at a normal rate while the warmth of his body encapsulates me between the sheets that the snugging becomes addictive.

He does it slower this time and more temperate than before. And when it's over, he whispers 'Sayang (love)' in my ear and I feel everything around me stops abruptly. It's an endearment that I want it to be permanent in his lustrous lips.

 It's an endearment that I want it to be permanent in his lustrous lips

Like what you've read so far? Don't forget to

Photo source:- Pinterest