You Dolt (Weiss x Drunk Reader)

🥳🥳🥳🥳Request🥳🥳🥳🥳

Warning: a little bit of alcohol nothing really too bad
———————————————————

'C'mon (Y/N), I can't party without my party partner' Yang tries to persuade.

'Sorry Yang but I've got homework to catch up with' (Y/N) shuts down.

'Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase' she begs. (Y/N) begins to change her mind. 'For me, your bestest friend in all of Remnant'. Finally (Y/N) gives in to her friend's antics.

'Ok fine fine, you win, but only a few drinks though, nothing too crazy' (Y/N) comprises.

'I knew you'd come around (Y/N)' Yang smiled, putting her arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder as the two leave the dorm.

———————————————————

'Have any of you seen (Y/N)?' Weiss asks as she enters her dorm.

'WEISS! My saviour! Please save me from the monstrosity known as homework!' Ruby begs, hugging Weiss.

'Ruby get off me and go do your work' Weiss grumbles as she pushes Ruby off of her. 'Blake? Yang? Have you seen her?'

Blake averts her eyes from her book to address the Schnee. 'Yang's not here, I think she went out to town' she explains. 'As for (Y/N), I haven't seen her since classes'

'Then where is she?'

'Ruby has an idea of where she could be!' Ruby announces to the other girls. 'Yang and (Y/N) used to sneak out all the time back on Patch, I bet that they're together'

'That seems like the most likely option' Blake agrees.

'Ok then, where would they be, Vale is huge!'

'Let the hunt begin!' Ruby begins to march out the door.

'Not so fast team leader, me and Weiss will go find those two, you've got to finish your already overdue homework'

'Fine' Ruby grumbles, sitting back down.

———————————————————

'We've been searching for a full hour, neither of them are answering their scrolls, where are they?' Weiss complains storming ahead of the faunus.

'I'm just as lost as you Weiss-' Blake was cut off by the sound of a large explosion a few blocks away. 'I bet you 20 Lien that's Yang'

'Only a fool would bet on something so obvious' Weiss sighs. 'C'mon lets go get them'

———————————————————

'Well it has been a blast JR but we really better get going now' Yang waves goodbye to the completely trashed bar.

'Yes a very goodnight to you JR, I had a splendid time' (Y/N) tips her imaginary top hat and follows Yang out the door.

The two extremely drunk girls stumble out of the bar, barely able to keep from falling over. The two headed over to Yang's bike but were interrupted by an annoyed voice.

'What do you two think you're doing?'

'Driving back to Beacon, duh' Yang replies.

'You can't drive, you're both drunk' Blake cuts in.

'I've driven the two of us home before, it's nothing' Yang scoffs. 'I'll admit that I've crashed a few of those times but it's fine'

'Nope not happening, Blake you take Yang back to our dorm, I'll take (Y/N) back to her's'

'C'mon Yang' Blake groans as she pulls Yangs arm around her shoulder. 

'I'm all yours kitty cat'

'Don't'

The blond and the Faunus leave the area, heading back to Beacon.

'You too (Y/N) come on' Weiss orders.

———————————————————

'I can not believe you (Y/N), you said that you would be doing homework not out drinking, WE'RE NOT EVEN 18 YET!'

'It's FIIIIIIINNNEEEE!'

'It's not fine, you had me worried (Y/N)'

'Awwww, the Ice Queen was worried about little old me?'

'Of course I was worried about you you dolt, I care about you'

'I'm sorry for worrying you' (Y/N) mumbles.

'Just please promise me you won't do that again or at least organise a ride home next time'

(Y/N) slowly nods 'Hey Weissy?'

'Hmm?'

'My tummy hurts real bad'

Weiss sighs and moves over to (Y/N). 'Let's get you to the bathroom' she guides her to bathroom.

After a few minutes of (Y/N) being sick in the toilet (Y/N) was curled up in bed.

'Your my Ice cream Weiss'

'Don't you mean Ice Queen?'

'No, I mean what I said' (Y/N) said with a yawn. 'Ice cream is my favourite thing and you' (Y/N) tiredly booped Weiss's nose. 'Are my favourite person, I love you Weissy'

Weiss blushes slightly at (Y/N)'s words. 'Y-you love me?' Weiss asks but was only met with the soft snores of a sleeping (Y/N). 'You're such a dolt' Weiss smiles down at the sleeping girl, brushing a bit of loose hair from her face. Weiss really did hope that it wasn't the alcohol that said that because she truly loved (Y/N) as well.

———————————————————

Complete! Again sorry for taking so long to get chapters out 😅 I'm just doing other stuff. This chapter was not spell checked or edited AT ALL so I apologise for mistakes.

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter and that you're all getting enough sleep, drinking water and staying positive!

That's all I've got to say so cya mates 😁