SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
' SMALL   AMOUNT   OF
BLOOD   HE   HAS   ON  
HIS   FACE . '

Eddie didn't talk after that, she turned away and continued to stare out of the window. She heard her brothers' faint arguing but paid no attention as she let out a sigh. A new voice entered the mix, and she turned her head slightly.

'Hey, it's öga för öga, idiots. Swedish for an eye for an eye.' She raised an eyebrow at Diego and Luther who huddled near a phone.

She blinked a few times. 'Did you think it was a person?' she questioned, her eyes flickering to Five for a brief moment before going back to her brothers.

'Are you seriously picking up on that and not the fact that Five just walked in, covered in blood?' Diego asked.

Her eyes flickered back to her brother for a moment before she shrugged. 'I've seen worse.'

'It means the Swedes killed Elliot,' Five continued. The two men shared a glance as Five moved away and into the bathroom. Eddie made her way over to Luther and Diego, giving them a glimpse before looking at the phone book. She tilted her head as she dragged a finger down the names until she reached one.

She squinted. 'You harassed an old lady?' Her eyes lifted to face her brothers as they shifted. A smirk formed on her face as she shook her head, and she moved the book out of the way and lifted herself to sit on the counter.

'Five, what did you do?' Luther asked as he moved to face the bathroom door.

'So I found a way home,' he began. 'All details are irrelevant, but I made a deal to get back to our timeline.'

Eddie raised her eyebrows as she smiled to herself. 'I'm placing bets that it has something to do with the small amount of blood he has on his face.'

'What about doomsday?' Diego asked, grabbing Eddie's flowered jacket and throwing it at her.

She caught it as she blinked a few times at him. 'I'm pretty sure if we leave now, it won't happen.' Diego gave her a small smile, winking as he turned away.

'And the apocalypse in twenty-nineteen?'

Five exited the bathroom. 'Everything will be back to normal. All right? Now, no more questions, we gotta go. We have to find the others, right?' Eddie hopped down, swinging the jacket over her shoulders and stuffing her hands into her pockets. 'Luther, you get Allison. Diego, Eddie, Klaus. I'll get Vanya. Now we meet back in the arrival alleyway in seventy-seven minutes.'

'You got it, Captain.'