Chapter 1

"Your ugly, no one will love you."

"You're a mess."

"You have no honor."

"You're stupid and idiot."

I cover my ears when I heard my classmates said those painful words to me. I'm scared to fight back. I was in the middle of crying when I saw a boy coming near to my direction.

"Stop bullying her!" He shouted.

"Why should we? Do you know her?" Livia said, one of the bully team and my classmate.

"No but you have no right to do that to someone. Not because you saw your classmate who's vulnerable you're gonna abuse it. Think of it that you're in her situation. What would you feel?" The bullies just rolled their eyes.

"Roll your eyes on me again and I'm going to remove your eyes! You will never see things again!" He angrily said and the bullies ran as fast as they could.

He approach me and offered his hand with a smile on his face.

"Are you okay little girl?" I didn't answer.

"Here wipe your eyes. A pretty girl like you shouldn't cry. You're gonna ruin your beautiful face." I get handkerchief that he gave me.

"Thank you." He just smiled at me and help me stand up.

I forgot to tell you that I'm still an elementary and this boy looks like he's a 6th grade.

"What's your name? He asked me.

"I'm Zain Tanzanite Cohen."

"I'm Aquamarine Pearl Carnelian."