Chapter 24

We paid our expenses and while waiting for my father and my groom.

"How much?" Mama asked the cashier.

At first she was shocked maybe about the total amount of everything we bought.

"Ummm... it's 1.8 M....pesos ma'am."

"Here." Mama gave a cash.

"Shocked? This is our mall. Didn't you know that? Bakit parang minamaliit mo ako." She shook her head.

"No ma'am. I-i l...." She didn't continue her words when one of the supervisor came towards us.

"Is there any problem here ma'am?" Nelly, one of the supervisor here in our mall.

"She was shocked seeing the total amount of everything we bought. Parang minamaliit ako. Mukha pang Tanga-Tanga."

"Mama."

"Don't try to stop me Aqua."

"Maybe she's just a new staff here mama."

"I'm sorry po ma'am bago lang po kasi ako dito."

"Well then the next time Nelly inform everyone about the owner of this mall. Ayoko ng minamaliit." Mama's eyes are furious. How I hate arguments. She's making it a big deal, an issue as if someone had step us on her kahit hindi naman.

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry po." They both bowed their heads down.

After paying, I went to a vacant bench and use my phone to kill the boredom.

My anger and hatred towards Tanzanite came back in an instant. Knowing that we'll be having a wedding. It's like my life was already been planned.

I hate it! But what can I do? He devirginized me.

"Are you texting your groom, anak?" Mama sat beside me pretending to be a good mom.

"No mama I was just surfing the net."

"I see. Can I see our pictures?" I showed her our pictures.

"Pati pala sa pag picture boba. You don't even know how to find the right angle, tanga." She whispered.

"Edi ikaw na lang sana nag picture." I said.

I'm really insulted to what she has said.

"Don't try to make a scene Aqua. Napupuno na ako. Nagiging bastos ka nanaman ha. Bwisit ka." She whispered while squeezing my arm.

I didn't answer her back instead I grab my airpods on my bag and just watch youtube videos to stop my tears from falling.