Chapter 6

It was 9 in the evening. I decided to go to a particular bar for the first time. This might ease the pain that I'm feeling.

I went to a chair and ordered a wine. I can see lots of people enjoying, dancing around. They didn't mind if their body would bump into someone. They look wild. Do they also have a problem or they just want to enjoy their life? A happy yet wild life.

As I was drinking I saw a man. Walking like a prince, those eyes and those red lips that can tempt any woman who would lay eyes on him.

He's walking towards my direction. He sit beside me and gave me a handkerchief.

"Here miss wipe your tears. Hindi mo bagay umiyak. You should cry with joy not with pain. I can see the sadness in your eyes."

I didn't notice that I was crying. I didn't accept his handkerchief but he was the one who made a move. He wiped my tears. His hands are so soft and gentle.

"You look familiar."

"I think we've met before. Maybe I just don't remember where we met." He said.

"There no more tears in your eyes." He said with his gentle voice like a lullaby to my ears.

"Thank you."

"You know a girl like you shouldn't go to this kind of place. Are you broken-hearted?" I shook my head.

"No I'm not. It's a family problems."

"You're married?"

"No I'm still single. Why do you ask? Seems like you're interested."

"Hindi I was just asking. I'm also single since birth. If you want a boyfriend you can choose me. I'm responsible and I have a job."

"Not interested. Sorry." He chuckled.

"I was just kidding. You know what whenever I have a problem I always go to a certain restaurant or library. That habit of mine makes me feel better."

"Then why are you here at the bar?"

"My best friend invited me for a bonding. He owns this bar actually. I didn't drink beers only wine. But I'm not drunk." I smiled.

"Ganyan dapat. You always smile."

"What's you're name? Call me Haiti."

"I'm Zan nice to meet you Haiti. You have a beautiful name."