Chapter 15

I'm glad we arrived safely. We went in the living room.

"You said a while you are going to marry her whether she's pregnant or not." Mama started.

"Yes ma'am it's my responsibility in the first place."

"You're a gentleman. Don't you have any girlfriend?"

"Actually she is my first." He looked at me.

"I see."

"Are you sure you want to marry a slut?" Papa asked.

"She's not a slut sir."

"Bakit totoo naman a. She went inside a bar last night to gain sympathy." I held back my tears.

"Seems like she had a problem sir. Maybe that's the reason why she went in a certain bar." He held my hand.

"It's been so long that she has a problem. I mean she's the problem. She's just a mistaken child." He caressed my back.

"I don't have the right to say this Sir but don't you care about her feelings and emotions? From the very beginning you saw us both sleeping in one bed,you already said those painful words. She loves you both but you don't love her. She's craving and longing for a parent's love. Yes she made a mistake last night bit that doesn't mean you're gonna treat her like nothing."

"Here we go again. Love, love, love. She doesn't know anything about love."

"No Sir you're the one who doesn't know about love."

"Let's stop this kind of topic! I don't want to hear it anymore!" Mama shouted.

"Let's finish this discussion. We'll tell you everything. The truth is we want a son. Unfortunately, we had a daughter who always fails us. We are planning after her graduation in college we will sell her to a rich man or anyone who's have a lot of many para may pakinabang naman. If you're asking that we could have another child but I have complications in my pregnancy when I gave birth to that bitch! I almost died because of her!" Mama said while pointing at me.

"Hindi niya po ginusto na ipanganak niyo siya. Besides, you came from a wealthy family. Aren't you contented with all the money you have?"

"No we're not contented. We want to have more money. She always disappoint us so para mapakinabangan we'll just sell her." My tears finally fell down.

"Hush...I'm here." He wipes my tears and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry Sir, Ma'am I'll pay it. If you can't take good care of her then I will and that's final. I also came from a wealthy family. Before my parents died that made sure that I'll inherit all their riches, they made sure that my future would be secured."

"Good to know." Mama said.

"How much do you want?" Zain asked.

"3.5 Billion." Papa said without any hesitation.

"As you wish."