Chapter 34

While walking on the aisle I saw a lot of visitors. From our relatives to their business partners. Zain's relatives are also here, smiling. They're all look happy except me.

"Hmph buti naman at mawawala na ang kamalasan sa bahay."

"I'm glad that our home will be at peace. Wala ng pokpok."

They both whispered and try to pretend that they are a good and supportive parents.

What makes me feel at ease is while listening to my husband's voice.

On this day
I promise forever
On this day
I surrender my heart
Here I stand, take my hand
And I will honor every word I say
On this day

Oh, I been rehearsin' for this moment all my life
So don't act surprised
If the feeling starts to carry me away

On this day
I promise forever
On this day
I surrender my heart
Here we stand, like I planned
Please say you'll always look at me this way

Like on this day

I reach him and he hug my parents and they gave me my hand to him without saying word.

****

It's time for the wedding vows. I don't know what to say, I didn't prepare anything.

"Aquamarine Pearl Carnelian. With this ring I promise to hold your hand, I'll never let go of you no matter what happens. I'll be with you in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer. Till death do us part. I promise to love you always. We can't avoid the fact that I might give you tears and pain but I assure you we will both surpass those pain and tears as long as we're together. I love you to infinity and beyond." He kissed my hands after putting the ring.

"Zain Tanzanite Cohen. With this ring I promise to be good. Ummmmm....I know you won't leave by my side, you will always here to support and love me no matter what. I promise to love you and you mean the world to me. No one can stop us from loving each other." I smiled at him after putting the ring on his hand.

I didn't gave a long vow or message because I'm not really happy at this moment.

"I now pronounced you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

He remove my veil and kissed me tenderly. Everyone were clapping their hands.