Chapter 17

I wake up in a unusual room, I already expect that. I look at the details and on the left side of the bed I saw him sleeping in his arms as his pillow. That position would be uncomfortable to him.

I didn't know what came up on my mind, I caressed his soft hair and I sniffed it. It smells so good. Am I falling for him?

I don't him if the wedding would still be pushed through. Starting this day I won't wake up on my home anymore. No more painful words coming from my parents. No more accusations and won't blame me anymore, I hope so.

"Do you really love me? Or you just want my body? My virginity?" I asked him while sleeping and still caressing his hair.

"But I'm thankful for saving me from them. You lessened the pain in my heart." A tear fell on my eyes.

"No." He said.

Is he awake? Did he hear everything I said?

"Thank you for coming into my life." He lift his head to meet my gaze.

He wiped my tears and sat on the space on the bed.

"I'm not after your virginity or body. They don't want you in your home. That's why I get you away from them. I don't want to see a child being hurt by his/her parents. They didn't know what they had lost when they pushed you away."

He hugged me while caressing my hair.

"Don't worry I'll take good care of you. I know you still haven't learned to love and I'll wait that moment. I won't rush you. I won't force you. I'm always here beside you if you need a shoulder to lean on. I love you my beautiful Pearl." He kissed my forehead.