Chapter 16

"No mama, Papa don't do this please." I begged and kneeled down hoping they might listen to me.

"Shut up you little slut!" Papa pushed me. I was expecting that I'll bump my head on the floor when Zain catch me.

"I know it's hard to accept this but I'll make sure and I promise to take good care of you."

"No I don't want you. I want to love with my parents even if they're hurting me."

"You're really stupid, moron! Don't you understand we don't want you anymore here. Get out of my house!" Mama shouted.

"No mama no one will take care of you when you get old. I'll take good care of you. I promise I won't have revenge on you and Papa. Please let me stay with you. I'll be a good daughter. I'll do everything you want. I'll be your slave of you want to."

"We can hire a maid to take good care of us when we get old. There are so many ways. Bobo ka talaga!" Papa shouted.

"Let's go Aquamarine Pearl." Zain whispered.

I shook my head.

"You're going out or I'll call the police."

"Don't sir please, calm down. We'll move out."

He carried me on his back because I don't have the strength to stand up due to crying and the pain that I'm feeling.

He gently put me inside the car and started the engine. I'm still crying inside the car until I fell asleep.