Chapter 11

"Hindi ka lang pala bobo! Pokpok ka din pala!" Mama said while she's walking towards me and slap me both side of my cheeks.

"Putang bata! Malas ka! Bwisit!" Papa was about to punch me when this man protect me from my father.

He was the one being punched.

"Hindi naman po sa nakikialam but Sir she's still your daughter. You're hurting her physically and emotionally. You're making her feel unwanted and unloved. Please don't hurt her, she's vulnerable. You're stronger than her because you're a man and she's a girl. That's not a way a man should treat a girl even that girl is hurting you. Let's not abuse our strength. Be a real man Sir."

"Huwag kang makekealam dito."

"She's our daughter we can do anything we want to do." Mama said.

"I'll marry her pregnant or not Ma'am."

"You want to marry a dumb ass? Pokpok yan! We didn't know kung naka ilang lalaki na yan."

"It's my first time Ma."

"Masarap?" She asked.

I bowed my head.

"Wala kang mapapala sa anak naming ito. She always brings us misfortune and you won't gonna like it."

"You should see something special about your daughter. Treat her with respect, love, care and support. She's not malas or whatever you call it. She's beautiful, cute and craving for a parents' love. She's doing such things because that's her way to get your attention. I can see it in her eyes that she loves you both." This man said like he knew what I've been through.

"You can marry her if you want but in one condition." Papa said.

"What is it Sir?"

"Let's have a private talk. We'll go to our house."