Chapter 9

Zan's P.O.V.
Warning!

My name is not actually Zan, I just use it so that no one can recognize me. My real name is Zain Tanzanite Cohen.

This girl I'm with was so familiar to me. It seems like we've met before. Her voice and her beautiful face reminds me of someone. I don't know I just feel something.

She grab and kiss me so deep.

"Wait." I said with a heavy breathing.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask her because I don't want her to regret after this.

"Yes I'm sure." She continued kissing me.

Her kisses driving me crazy, I might got carried away. I respect her. And she is my first kiss.

I never had my first kiss until I met her. We continued kissing while she's starting to remove my shirt and touch my back.

"Ugh." I moaned while she's removing my belt. It feels so good.

I started to unbutton her shirt as well and slowly unbuttoning her pants.

"Ahhhhhh......ummmmm.... Yeah baby, do it. Undress me." She said while pushing her tongue against mine to play with hers.

I followed her. She finally undress me while I'm still struggling to unbutton her pants because it has so many buttons on it. I think this is what girls called 'high waist'.

"Why so slow?" She said with an irritating voice.

"Your pants has so many buttons." She chuckled and kiss me again.

I finally removed her pants. I look at her body, so sexy and she looks like a goddess. By the way this is my first time.

I finally undress her and pushed her to bed.

"Are you really sure about this?" I asked her again.

"Yes I'm so sure about it. Take me now. Make me yours." She started to move.

Our lips parted with desire.

"Ahhhh....o-ouch." Now I know that we're both virgin.

I kissed her forehead.

"Shhh....it's okay." I wiped her tears and kiss it.

I didn't move for a minute for her to adjust until she finally have the strength, she gave me a sign to move.

"Ahhhhhhh......yeahhhh.....ummmmm...." I claimed one of her breast, sucked it and licked it while my other hand is playing with the other breast.

"Ahhhhhh.....ahhhhh.....baby..." She dig her nails on my back and press her body more on me.

"Fasterrrrrrr...ohhhhhh...." I placed my head on her neck.

"Faster........deeper......ahhhhh....."

"Ohhhhh........ahhhhhh...." We both moaned so loud.

We finally reached our climax and she finally fell asleep. This was the night where I fell for her. I already love her, maybe it's what they called 'love at first sex'. I shook my head.

I feel my heavy eyes closing and fell asleep with her in my arms while she was laying on my chest. This night would be unforgettable, my first sex or should I say making love with the girl I fell for.

"I love you." I whispered before I close my eyes.