Chapter 46

"Huyy....this white color with so many pearls is so cute. It suits on you Aqua."

"Taas ng heels ate." I pouted.

She rolled her eyes.

"Ugh. No take it. It's our treat. Ang ganda oh sayang naman."

"S-sige."

"And I'll pay for it."

"But ate you already paid everything."

"Nah it's okay. Mom and Dad gave us extra money even if we already had our own business. Wala lang lambing lang nila sa amin ni twinny ko." I nodded.

They're so lucky then. Up until now I'm still thinking about my parents. I hope they're okay and happy.

I hope they're contented. I admit that there's a part of me that I'm mad at them and there's also a part of me that I want to forgive them.

I love them kahit na ganun sila. They are still my parents who brought me to life. They may brought me to life but slowly killing me not physically but emotionally and mentally.

Ang sakit lang isipin that they're the reason why I'm alone and sad. Not until I found Tanzanite. He made me feel loved and special.

"300,599 po lahat ma'am." I was shocked upon hearing the total of our bills.

"A-ate huwag na lang siguro. Ang mahal sayang pera mo."

"Aishhhh....marami kaming pera. Don't worry Aqua, it's okay. We treat you and Zain wholeheartedly."

"Thank you for that ate but I have money."

"Hep...I'll pay it." She widened her eyes.

"Ahhhh...oo..sige ate. Thank you."

"That's my sister-in-law. Good girl." She pat my head.

And then she laughed.

"Sigurado mababaliw si Zain sa iyo especially when he see these things." My cheeks burned.

"Heyy girls. Ano are you done to your shopping?" Kuya Morgan asked.

He and Tanzanite are also holding bags.

"Gaya-gaya kayo boys."

"Bat girls lang ba nagsho- shopping?" Kuya Morgan sarcastically asked.

Ate Madison rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you twin. I hate you! Asshole!"

"Ate Madi." Tanzanite said.

"Oooppss...sorry." She put her hands on her lips.

"Ganyan talaga kami kapag nagkakapikonan." I nodded.

"So uwi na tayo?" Tanzanite asked.

"Yes. Kung may bibilhin pa kayo or may gustong pasyalan ok lang na di pa umuwi." Kuya Morgan said.

"I think I and wifey should go now. I'm so tired of walking for so many hours or you still want to go somewhere else wife?" I shook my head.

"Are you sure? You want to go home already."

"Yes."

"Ayieee....honeymoon na iyan." Ate Madison teased us.

"Shut up Madi. Not so loud baka di na maka score si bunso." They both laughed.

Tanzanite rolled his eyes.

"Let's go wife." He offered his hand.

"Here let me help you." He might saw what we've just bought.

"I can manage it, thank you."

"Sure?" I nodded.

"Hey wait for us."

"You have your car right Kuya?" Tanzanite asked.

"Yes. We'll go home na din. I'm also tired. Be careful when you drive Zain. Be safe."

"You too kuya." They had a group hug. So sweet.

"Join us Aqua." I was shy at first but they insist so I walk towards them to join them.

It feels so good knowing that someone gives importance to you.

We went to the parking lot and before we part ways Ate Madi walk towards our direction.

"Basta yung promise mo na punta tayo sa restaurant mo ha? Aqua keep your promise. I'll remember that and I'm gonna tell it to Kuya later on para di siya ma delay." I nodded.

"I promise ate." We hugged each other.

"Sige na alis na kami. Bye. Ingat kayo."

"You too ate and kuya." We both said.

"And Zain.."

"Yes kuya."

"Galingan mo." He winked.

"Shut up kuya."

Tanzanite open the door for me. Gentleman as always and we headed back home.