Chapter 13

I was a bit shock when I hear those words he said. I think he's right that we've met before.

"Familiar." He didn't answer me.

My hands and legs are trembling inside the car. I was so nervous what would my parents say to us later on.

I gasped when he held my hand.

"You look nervous, pale and blushing at the same time. You're cute."

"I was just afraid about my parents would do to me."

"You're lucky because you have parents."

"Where are your parents?"

"They passed away 4 years ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"But at least they prepared everything before they die. They left a lot of money and our company to me. When I was a kid every vacation my parents always brought me to our businesses and teach me everything I need to know. It's like I experienced working at a young age I like the other way around, though. That's why I didn't suffer when they both died from cancer."

Tears started to pour down on his eyes, I wiped it and was shocked when I wiped it.

"Oh sorry I didn't notice that I'm already crying. It's just that I missed them a lot."

"It's okay to show tears. You know what it's my first time to see a man crying. I won't laugh at you, don't worry. I find it sincere when a man cries."

"So you haven't seen even a baby boy cries?" I laughed at him.

"You're a bit funny but I'm still mad at you."

"I know I just want to lighten the atmosphere."

"Thank you."

"What?"

"Thank you for making me smile and laugh. It's my first time that someone was hear to make me laugh. My family never does that because they always see me as a failure."

"You maybe failure in their eyes but to mine you're an angel. You're the type of person who they see as a failure but you always stand up and prove they're wrong. You made those words motivate you. Look at you now,you already have a job right?"

"Yes."

"You're already successful in life without minding what people said to you. You may be affected but you strive hard. And I'm so proud of you. You achieved more than enough. I remember that you build your own company. I saw on the Internet about that. I'm sorry I tend to forget things." He smiled sweetly.

"It's okay."

"Don't worry I'll help you explain to your parents."