Chapter 3

"Hoy punyetang bata ka! wake up! You're gonna be late."

I stretch my arms and yawn.

"Good morning mama." I greeted my mother with a smile and hug her. Then she push me so harsh.

"Ouch."

"Ouch? Overreacting in the morning. Um ayos ka! Animal kang bata ka. Fix yourself we don't want you to be late at school. You're really a disappointment to our family. Now move!"

"Yes ma."

Ugh another hurtful words coming from my parents again. I should get used to it because they're always treat me like this.

When was the last time I felt I've been loved? Di ko maalala. I feels like mom just gave birth on purpose.

It feels like everything was planned or settled, I don't know.

"Mama why are you and dad always treat me like this?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Here we go again umagang-umaga nagda-drama ka. We're like this because you are a disappointment in our family. Mabuti pa ang mga cousins mo nag-aaral ng mabuti, intelligent, beautiful and everything you've ever wished for a daughter. Unlike you boba ka na nga Tanga ka pa!"

"Boba? Tanga? What else ma, what else?" She slap me.

"Stop this drama Aquamarine you're going to school now. You'll be late! Now hurry!"

I dried my tears and composed myself before going to school.