Chapter 50

Zain Tanzanite Cohen POV

She closed her eyes with blood on her lips.

"Don't close you eyes. Please wake up Aqua, wake up." I pat her cheeks.

"Don't die please. Kayo na lang ang meron ako. My parents died tapos ikaw mamamatay din? I won't allow it to happen wife. I love you. Please wake up. I have cousins but you're my wife. Hindi ko kayang mamatay ka."

I said while sobbing and hugging her body.

I didn't mind the police and her parents who are still fighting.

Madison called the ambulance while Morgan is helping the police.

Aqua's parents are running away but they caught them both.

Nagwawala na sila and still cursing Aqua. I wanted to hurt them, punch them but how? She's my wife's parents. Parang pinatay ko na din siya if I hurt them pero sumosobra na kasi sila eh. They took advantage of Aqua's feelings and emotions.

Wala silang kwentang magulang. They are more than a monster.

"Bitawan niyo kami! Mga walang hiya kayo! Screw you Aqua! Mamatay ka ng Hayop ka!"

"Bwisit na buhay ito!"

****

Finally we arrived at the hospital while my cousins nasa presinto.

I don't know what to do and what to feel. My wife's competing between life and death with our child. I can't lose them both. Wala na akong pamilya. I can't imagine my life living without Aqua.

I'm scared. Natatakot akong tumanda mag-isa. I don't want to end up dying alone in this world.

Because the world in afterlife doesn't have the same time in life here in this world.

Ang sakit, sobrang sakit isipin that my wife will leave me alone.

"Sir hanggang dito lang po kayo. Please wait here." The nurse said.

"I love you Aqua. I'll be waiting for you outside. Please wake up, my wife. I'll be waiting for you and our child. Mahal na mahal na mahal kita." I kissed her forehead and caress her tummy.

I kissed my hand and placed it on her tummy as if I kissed our baby.

The nurse closed the door and I sat on the chair with my head down.

I pray that she'll survive. I love her so much. I can't afford to lose them.

****

2 hours had passed and they're still not opening the door. I'm so worried and my heart was beating so fast.

I walk back and forth around the hallway. Para na akong baliw.

"Sir you may now come in." I smiled.

I'll be able to see my wife.

"How's she?" I asked.

The nurse didn't answer me and bow down her head.

"Please pumasok na lang kayo sir." Nabawi ang ngiti ko.

"We did everything sir. We did our best."

Oh no. This was just a dream right wife? I said on my mind.

"Time of death: 12:00 am."