Chapter 35

After the wedding we went to the reception. We are sitting in front seeing how happy our guests and excited for the both of us.

"Kain ka na." Tanzanite tap my shoulders to get my attention.

I didn't answer him but I gave him a nod.

While we're busy eating our parents went to our guests' table to thank them.

After we finish our food, Tanzanite immediately stand while wiping his lips and offer his hand.

"May I have this dance?"

"S-sige." I gave my hand and started to dance with a mellow music.

All of the people inside are busy watching us.

"I'm sorry Aquamarine." He said to break the silence between us.

"This is all my fault. If I didn't go to that bar, this wouldn't happen. If I didn't got carried away. If I didn't get drunk that night, I would be still free."

"If you didn't go to that bar that night, I wouldn't had met you. I love you, you know that right?" I nodded.

"But I don't love you."

"I know. I can wait until the day you learn to love me. I'll prove to you everyday how much you meant for me, how much I love you. I won't force you. You have nothing to worry about. I'll respect you and take care of you."

He wiped my tears and hugged me kissing my hair.