Chapter 48

"Milady." Tanzanite said after opening the door for me.

"Silly." I laughed.

He opened the door and walk inside our house.

"So what did you buy a while back?" I blushed.

I didn't know what to say.

"Stuffs and ate Madi paid everything. She told me it's her treat."

"Me too kuya Morgan paid too."

"I see. They really do love you parang magkakapatid talaga kayo." He chuckled.

"Ganun talaga sila, very supportive, thoughtful and caring."

"You're lucky enough to have them."

"Yes I know. But I'm luckier when I met you Aqua." He hugged me.

"I love you so much. More than anything else in this world." He kissed me.

Our kisses went deeper but I broke it.

"Why? Is something wrong wife?"

"Nothing. It's just that I can't stop thinking about my parents. I want to visit them to check if they're okay or not."

"But they don't want you there. They pushed you away wife. Hindi naman sa dinedemonyo ka."

"But that does not change the fact that they're still my parents."

"I know wife, I know."

"Then why it seems like you want to argue with me?"

"It wasn't like that! Kasi baka awayin ka nila nanaman. I don't want to see you cry because it's breaking my heart. I'm just concern. I don't want to see you getting hurt again because of your parents." He held my hand.

My eyes widened because he raise the tone of his voice. Nabigla ako.

He noticed that and walk near me.

"Look I'm sorry wife. I didn't mean to raise my voice. I'm sorry, I love you. Please forgive me."

"I'm sorry too. I'm just a bit emotional right now."

"It's okay wife. Kasalanan ko naman eh."

"Apology accepted. I'm sorry too for being a flirt. Natali ka ngayon sa akin dahil sa ka landian ko. If only I didn't get drunk that night siguro you're still enjoying your life. I made your life hell." I sobbed.

"Hushhh...Shhh....don't blame yourself. I didn't regret meeting you. You made me feel happy and complete Aqua. Tama na. Don't cry. I'm here beside you. I love you." He caress my hair to comfort me.

When I already calm down he cupped my face.

And sweetly kissed my forehead.

"Tanzanite I..."

"What is it wife?"

"I-I l-lov...."

I didn't finish my words when the door opened harshly.

"Hindi kami papayag na maging masaya kayo! We want you to have a hell life that's why we insist to have a wedding! Para mas maging magulo buhay mong babae ka!"

Her voice sounds familiar to me until she and her companions removed their masks.

I gasped.

"Mama...Papa..."

Those were only the words I utter before I and Tanzanite fell asleep. I think they used a scent that could make someone sleep.