Chapter 1: Ashter's High School Year

Welcome everybody to my next FanFic of my favorite Minecraft series, MyStreet! I recently completed Season 1 of my Fanfic and you don't have to read it to learn this side of Asher's story. In fact, I should've done PDH way before MyStreet S1 and onward. But I do hope you enjoy this Fanfic of Pheonix Drop High! Enjoy, the newest series, "Phoenix Drop High: Ashter's Story"!

The morning...

Ashter, a 15-year-old teen is seen getting ready for school as he is seen in the bathroom brushing his... Very short hair as he wears his uniform. His uniform has a weird navy purple-colored blazer, white shirt, and tie, Ashter has his light navy blue pants as he wears his uniform's shoes.

"Ashter, sweety!" Says a female voice, his mother, as he yells back,

"Yeah!?!" He yells as she yells back,

"Hurry up and get yourself ready!" She says as Ashter sighs.

"Yeah! I'm getting ready!" He yells back as Ashter grabs his bag, filling it with a few notebooks and his pencil case pouch as Ashter's hair is styled to the right as it hovers over parts of his right eye, his hair fading into a blue color as Ashter puts on a necklace, which contains a pendant of an old emerald, designed with small rubies. Real emerald and rubies.

"Okay, mom! I'm leaving!" Ashter yells as he walks down his stairs, as his mom yells,

"See you soon honey!" She says as Ashter exits the house, a bit nervous...

"Wow... T-This is new..." Ashter says as his silver eyes shine with the sunlight as he begins to walk to his new school. Ashter looks at his schedule as he frowns.

"Ugh... So many history classes..." Ashter says he is seen standing in front of the entrance to his new life...

"Pheonix Drop High... It's so huge..." Ashter says as he enters the area, as he sees another student bump into a girl.

"H-Hey!" She yells as he walks away... The girl being very annoyed as Ashter keeps his head down, walking pass the girl as he whispers,

"Hope you're okay." He says as the girl perks up at Ashter as he continues to walk away, Ashter soon sighs as he looks pale.

"Jeez Ashter, you should've just talked to her to make sure she's okay! Ugh..." Ashter says as he sits on a bench a few meters away from the door.

"Man... This place is way bigger than my last school..." Ashter says as he looks at a picture on his phone, as it contains Ashter, three years younger as he has a different school uniform with a few people standing next to him... Ashter smiled as he exits that photo as he turns off his phone. Ashter thinks for a moment as he realizes that many of his classes were also mainly just others he has never seen before. Around 2 to 3 classes were ones he doesn't recognize... Ashter sighs as he stares into the blue sky, it is filled with clouds that hover over the entire world. Ashter always wished that he can stay out more. It felt nice getting out of his own house and finally back to school. When he was in his 6th-grade year in Junior High, he was very friendly and social with everyone. But, when time passed he became distant and shyer than normal. In his 7th Grade year, he was soon taken out of school due to moving as he moved to many places. Soon, he finally found a place to call home... He's already been here. But he can't seem to remember... But soon, Ashter's train of thought stopped when he heard a student yell,

"Look! The door is open!" Says another student from afar as Ashter perks up, getting up as he slowly walks inside as he looks around, seeing the many students in line as he was a bit nervous...

"Man... If only I had my other friends here with me..." Ashter says as moments later, Ashter gets a paper from a staff member, as he looks at it...

"Oh... This is new..." Ashter says as Ashter sees two different classes from he sees.

"Werewolf Class... And Witchcraft Class...?" Ashter says as he groans.

"Ugh... Does that mean I have to be a Werewolf?" Ashter says as he is soon looking at another paper he got from the summer, showing a layout of the school.

"Okay... So this way to-" But Ashter was bumped by another student, as he drops his paper, Ashter quickly turns to see them, it was a student with black hair and black eyes.

"Hey! You could've moved!" He says as the student grows, turning away as he walks away from him.

"That jerk... You know I was busy looking at my paper!" Ashter says as he groans, picking up the now slightly ripped paper.

"Of course he did that..." Ashter says as he sees other students talking amongst each other as they enter their appropriate classes.

"So... This period is homeroom..." Ashter says as he enters the room, seeing the teacher getting things ready and many other students that Ashter doesn't know. Ashter quietly takes a seat next to a pink-haired girl.

"Wow... I haven't seen a Meifwa in a while..." Ashter says as he is seen grabbing a sketchbook and sketching out a character from his favorite anime. Soon, the pink-haired girl sees Ashter and introduces herself.

"Hi, there! Kawaii~Chan is my name, what's yours?" She said as Ashter surprise.

"U-Uh... M-My name?" Ashter said as Kawaii~Chan nods.

"Yeah! Kawaii~Chan wants to know your name!" She says as Ashter says,

"It's... Ashter." He says as the teacher soon steps forward.

"Okay, class! Quiet, we're now going to take roll call." He says as he starts naming people's names as they say 'here' to make sure they're here, but, another student rushes through the door.

"And what do we have here?" The teacher says as Ashter recognizes the girl from before.

"I'm so sorry! I was late-" she was cut off by the teacher.

"Oh, so you're using the 'i'm late excuse' because you're a freshman? Well, I'm sorry but-"

"I WAS HOMESCHOOLED!" She yells as the teacher jumped a bit.

"Oh, well I wonder count you out for that. What's your name?" He says as the girl awkwardly says,

"Aphmau-" But she was cut off by the teacher again.

"Ah, there you are. Very unique name. Uh, you can go ahead and sit down wherever you have a seat opened." He says as Ashter continues drawing, not paying much mind to anything.

"Kawaii~Chan likes your drawing..." Kawaii~Chan said as Ashter nervously nods.

"Uh... T-Thanks..." Ashter says as he called many other students, as they all say 'present'. Until the teacher called Asher's named.

"Uh... Ashter Lake?" The teacher said as Ashter sheepishly raises his hand.

"Here..." Ashter says as the teacher smiled.

"Ah, I heard of you Ashter. I was told of all of your academic achievements during your middle school years. I expect great things from you." He says as Ashter nervously chuckles as he sinks in his seat.

"Ugh, Irene take me..." Ashter whispers to himself as the teacher says,

"Okay class, take your time to mingle and talk and make friends. Soon we'll go and meet all the clubs and upper-class men!" He says as Ashter grabs his notebook, as he thinks about what this life will take him... Man.

"Hopefully this school isn't as bad as I thought..." Ashter whispers to himself as he and the rest of the class all follow the teacher to whatever they need to go...