𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

"Girl you scratched him up.." Treasure said, I gasped.

"I did?" I asked in shock.

"Yes. Kicked him inna chest. You was attacking him.." She said, I put my hand over my face.

"I don't remember any of thattt.." I said.

"Then you had a Anxiety Attack like right after. You was scratching your face and shit, I had to hold your wrists.."

"I'm so embarrassed. I'm sorry.." I said sniffing.

"It's ok mama. What's the last thing you remember?"

"We were talking and he told me that he didn't owe me shit and then everything went red, I don't remember nothing after.." I said shaking my head.

"Yeah sis you had went crazy on his ass. In front of everybody too. They was like damn she crazy.."

"I'm not crazy though. I just- had another bad day.." I said with a sigh as tears welded up in my eyes. I didn't know why I was having such bad days but I know that this is has to stop.

"Mama, everybody had bad days. You just gotta get up and just keep it moving. Y'know what I mean?" She said, I sniffed and nodded my head stiffly.

"Do you think he'll want to talk to me?" I asked.

"Text his ass right now.." She said.

I pulled my phone out and went to my text messages.

Dejhari❤️.

I'm sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean too.
Can we talk?

I scrunched my face up when I noticed that my messages weren't going through. "Why aren't my messages going through?" I said looking at my phone in confusion.

"I know he did not block you!" She exclaimed.

"He blocked me? He doesn't want to be my friend anymore?" I asked looking at her.

"Girl I don't know. I know he mad and allat but like he ain't have to block you.." She said shaking her head.

"I'm gonna Direct Message him and tell him about himself.." I said unlocking my phone, she grabbed it and shook her head. I smacked my lips and mugged her.

"No. Fuck him, We're gonna go out and have a good time. Don't nobody give a fuck about Doom and his stank ass attitude.." She said, I sighed.