Part Three: The Laws of Paxia

THE LAWS OF PAXIA

PART III

What if you could do whatever you wanted, with no limitations, and had all the rights to do so? What if you were a God or a Goddess?

    I am a Goddess.

    Once I was just an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. That life flew away a long time ago. The world I call home was especially designed to breed me into the type of person that is best fit to lead the other world that has turned into chaos. Not the Star Wars type of chaos, but a world that is waiting to see the rainbow and meanwhile live in the despair that follows the emptiness of living in a godless world.

    I’m still just a baby when it comes to being who I’m supposed to become. I still haven’t figured out all the details of what and how I’m supposed to claim my rightful place. There’s no guide of what I should do and if there even is a way to fix the problems they claim I will be the salvation to. I’m willing to try though. I have no other choice when my new abilities have made it impossible for me to ever settle for an average life again. I must go forward from here and find out where this path leads.

   If you were given the chance to hold the heart of every world in your hands, would you take it?