Unbreakable

"Sometimes, the person you'd take a bullet for ends up being the one behind the gun".
-chiqu_de frigue

My blonde hair has acquired highlights due to the sunny weather I also have a lovely tan. Diego and I walk down the stairs where our guest were already seated at the table. They all stand when we were announced. The first course is served its a seafood broth with bread. It was delicious.

"How's Sophia have you let her sleep in her nursery overnight yet?" Ask my friend Mia.

"Sometimes but when I start back on engagements I will transfer her to the nursery more".

"There's no rush darling I don't mind getting up and giving her a bottle in the middle of the night". How lucky am I to have a guy that will do his part.

"So Mia is it my imagination or are you glowing spill", I say teasingly to her.

"Alright I'm two months pregnant".

All the woman at the table run over to hug her. That night Diego and I was cuddled up in bed enjoying the after glow of amazing sex. When it hit me it was our first time doing the deed since I had Sophia.

It was finally Christmas Eve waking up to that knowledge filled me with joy. My baby girl's first Christmas is almost here. I get up and have a quick shower then brush my teeth. I leave Diego sleeping and I head for the nursery, "Hello my angel".

Sophia stares up at me with a smile. I put out a fresh set of clothes for her before changing her diaper and using a warm wash cloth to wash her. I change her clothes before breastfeeding her.

I turn on the radio in the nursery Christmas carols were playing. Sophia's nanny comes in just as I finished burping her.

She curtsies to me, "Good morning your highness".

"Morning Carmella why don't you go have breakfast. I'm going to spend some time with my daughter".

The nanny leaves and Sophia and I go to wake up her daddy. Diego was still sleeping when I put Sophia in bed next to him and watches as he stirred.

"Honey it's time to get up there's a lot to do today".

Diego wakes up and when he sees our daughter a big smile appears on his face.

"How are my two favourite girls doing?"

He sits up and holds Sophia while looking at me.

"We're good, we have an hour till we have to meet your mum and Laila to go Christmas shopping. I'll meet you downstairs".

I take Sophia off him and we both go downstairs.

Laila was the first one to see us, "You guys look so adorable I've to take a picture. Sophia and I matched. I was wearing blue jeans with a white button up, black boots and several gold bangles on my right hand. My hair was in a sleek ponytail and I had in hoop earrings that matched my bangles. Sophia was wearing a white and blue onesie with daddy's princess on it. I pose for a picture then Laila ask Dan one of the footmen to take a picture of all three of us.

I walk into the dining room and take my place.

"Give me my grand baby".

I give Sophia to her grandmother and start putting eggs, sausage, tomatoes and mushrooms on my plate.

I'm almost finished eating when Diego takes the seat next to me. He kisses me then make a start on his breakfast.
After breakfast we went shopping It was hectic. We ended up buying so many clothes and toys for Sophia. I wondered if we had enough room for them all.