The Fall Out

"Strength is what we gain from the madness we survive."
-unknown

Lucky for us the other royals and our friends knew that this was a day of celebration. Therefore it wasn't a good look to ask us any questions about what just transpired. The world now knew my past but strangely I didn't feel upset about them knowing it. I just hope someone in an abusive relationship finds the courage to leave the abuser. If it's a child being abuse I hope they find the courage to tell someone what's really going on with them.

The party winds down thankfully and official pictures were taken. When it was just family left the discussions began.

"Emma has lost her HRH officially,  a statement as been put out about it. Her queen is a black woman and the racism displayed today made mum and dad extremely angry". I could see the pain on Debbie's face as she spoke.

I sigh heavily, "It doesn't look good for my father either Debbie both his wife and daughter turned out to be extremely racist. People are going to say it's learnt behaviour".

Diego takes my hand and rubs his thumb over it in a smoothing motion, "People aren't stupid they would have realised your mother taught her hate".

Dad turns to William, "I'm sorry you had to see just how far your mother and sister have fallen".

William doesn't answer just stares at his wine glass before resting it on the coaster. Which was on the coffee table in front of him. He sits back and look at me, "From you told me how mum treated you I wanted nothing to do with her. I stop trusting Emma when you told us about her talking to mum.  Seeing Emma firing a gun at dad was very sobering miss perfect was her nickname growing up. She truly deserved that name she fooled us all so perfectly into thinking she was a wonderful, caring, warm human being". He stands, "Sorry I need a moment".

He walks out the room I go to follow him but dad tells me to stay and he go after him instead.

I look at Camila and Roberto, "So what happens now?"

"There will be a trial and then they will be put to death when found guilty". I look at the king taking in his words.
"God the amount of international press today will bring to our country isn't good. It will be like a circus till they're dead".

"Your majesty I'm sorry for the trouble my family as caused today and the embarrassment to the crown."

The queen walk over to me and sits next to me. "My child I'm more worried about how today will effect you. The world now knows most of your family's dirty laundry".

"They already know my mother hates me. I was in shock at seeing Emma firing the gun I'm not going to sit here and pretend I wasn't. I knew daddy had a bulletproof vest on so he would be okay. I'm still processing my sister was ready to kill my less than seven month old child for her petty revenge".

"It wasn't even revenge you did nothing to her that needed her to seek vengeance. She could have found a great guy, got married and had children of her own by now. She choose not to do that." I look up at my father's words I didn't hear him come back into the room. "Eva he's in the garden waiting for you".

I watch my brother's girlfriend Eva Thomas as she walked out the room. She was a Danish women of colour, what must be going through her mind I wonder?   I really hope she doesn't dump my brother because of this. They seem so well suited to each other.

I didn't realise I was yawning till my father said, "It's been a long day go check on your daughter and go to bed. I need to have a discussions with your king and queen."