𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"DOOODAAA!" I heard as I brushed my teeth in the mirror. Ion know everytime I brush my teeth I gotta be looking inna mirror, I gotta see what I'm doing.

"Ion feel like playing in baby powder today.." I replied, she smacked her lips and mugged me as she climbed on the counter.

"I don't want to either. I'm going to Treasure's house so I can get my hair dyed today.." She said with a smile, I cut my eyes at her.

"What color you finna do?" I asked.

"Red."

That's only the first step, soon she gon be beating on niggas...AGAIN.

"You ain't finna be beating on me.." I said shaking my head, she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you even mean?" She asked.

"Toxic girls be getting red after they get outta relationship and then they start beating on they new nigga and shit.." I said, she scrunched her face up before laughing.

"Where did you even get that assumption from?"

I darted my eyes side-to-side. "Cruddy and Gleesh."

"That explains the nonsense.." She said shaking her head, I looked at her and eyed her appearance.

"Look and Treasure! She got red hair! Everything I said proves my point. Treasure, Red hair, TOXIC!"

"No, it doesn't. Toxic is someone's trait! Hair doesn't describe it, you can't- you can't point at someone's hair choice and just say they're toxic!" She expressed.

"Except..you can" I said nodding.

"Whatever Dejhari because I'm not toxic.." She said shaking her head before getting off the counter. Before she could walk to fat, I pulled her back some and wrapped my arms around her waist because the fuck you think you going?

"Where you going?" I asked in her ear.

"I'm going to get dressed because she's on her way to get me.." She said softly. Why she can't just do it here?

"Why she can't do it here?"

"This isn't my house. I'm not going to invite people over and plus she's taking me to see my laila when she's done.." She said with a smile as I looked down at her.

"She can come ova here and bring Laila ugly ass.." I said with a shrug, She looked at me.

"Forreal?" She asked with a wide smile.

"Yeah, Ion give a fuck.." I said with a shrug. "Just make sure she don't be peeing on my shit.."

"OKKK.." She squealed running out the bathroom.

I shook my head and laughed at her. "You funny as hell.." I said walking into the room behind her.

"Treasure go get my laila for me!" She said into the phone, she scrunched her face up.