「 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」

"𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

"𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥... 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫... 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞?" ¹

she softly whispered to herself and soon, adjusting the bag on her shoulder did she look around. Everybody seems to be in their own group of friends, and there she was. Someone who had transferred only then.

"I only have a year here, I just need to get through it and I wouldn't need to worry about making friends here," she softly whispered to herself, only to have someone bumping into her.

"Hey, did you hear about the incident during the school's vacation?" someone asked and she got rather curious, turning to look at who had bumped into her. Only to notice a tall man, walking past her. How his brown hair was slightly messy, but she managed to catch a glimpse of his dark blue ocean eyes then.

How they looked lifeless.

"I can't believe it happened! She was always smiling, wasn't she?" another spoke out and [name] gripped her bag tightly then as she continued to walk past the school gates. Yet, her light pink coloured eyes laid upon the man from earlier on.

She watched as he grabbed hold of some students, and her eyes widened then as she watched as blood splattered. How everybody scurried away, and the look she saw within his eyes when he turned to see the chaos everybody was in.

She felt a shiver down her spine.

She grabbed her bag against her chest, taking off, running away quickly then as she didn't want to get involved at all. Her pink-tinted lips pressed into a fine thin line as she wasn't sure if she should be saying anything to him in the first place.

How she prayed he wouldn't be a third-year. Even if he is, that he wouldn't be in the same class as her. She headed straight to the office, for she was a new student there who needed to gather most of her class schedule then.

And that's when she tensed up as the office staff stood up. She turned to look. Her light pink coloured eyes trembled slightly as she looked at the man who had beaten someone up earlier on, being pulled into the office.

And the victim, all bloodied.

"I did not expect this kind of behaviour coming from you, Akane," the principal spoke out and the man called 'Akane' lowered his head then as he held his hands tightly together. She then realized how the staff was holding out her class schedule to her, and she hastily grabbed it.

Making her way out of the office then as she didn't want to be caught in the tensed situation. She heaved a sigh of relief then, realizing she wouldn't be affected then. She then took a look at her schedule, and eventually looked up, trying to find her way to the classroom.

And eventually, she did, where she entered and noticed how her number was written on the board next to another number. Which she assumed would be her seat for the rest of the year then. She walked deeper into the classroom and eventually settled next to the empty seat.

And then whispers were heard.

"I heard Akane-san punched someone till he became all bloodied,"

"Huh? But Akane-san wouldn't do that without a reason though!"

"Maybe under all those good looks, everything was just for show only,"

"Gomen, I couldn't help but hear you speaking about my friend. Care to tell me why you think all he did for the past years in Nekoma High were all for show only?" and [name] looked up, noticing another tall man had entered.

And next to him, was someone short.

She pressed her lips into a fine thin line then as she looked at her schedule once more. She wasn't one who does well in social situations, but then again there are times she needs to do so and she knows.

"Oh? You are new to Nekoma High, right?" and [name] turned to look at who had spoken to her. She slowly nodded her head then and the man smiled, together with the shorter man as well and she wondered then.

"Nice to have you here! Come join our volleyball team as our manager!"

"Okay," she answered without a second thought and soon blinked her light pink coloured eyes as she watched as their lips curled up into a wide smile then. That's when she realized how she didn't give it a second thought.

"Great!"

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝. ²

----------

➸ 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

1. New school... New year... New me?

2. And with that, did Akatsuki [name] knew her school life wouldn't be that peaceful anymore. It was going to be one hell of a ride instead.