❣ 𝟎𝟔. 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬. ¹

"Akatsuki, you should do this for us," one of her classmates spoke out and [name] flinched when a large stack of papers was slammed onto her desk when she was busy writing her notes, and she looked up. Her light pink coloured eyes held a confused look then.

"But... Isn't this what  the teacher gave you to do?" [name] asked, unsure of what was going on. And soon she flinched once more as a hand was slammed on the table then.

"I told you to do it, and you will do it," he muttered out and [name]'s light pink coloured eyes could only widen slightly, and she flinched once again when another hand was slammed harshly against her table.

And she watched as the stacks of papers were gathered in a large hand, and was soon shoved harshly against her classmate's chest, where she could tell how the pressure was applied against her classmate's chest.

"And if I tell you to jump off the bridge, are you gonna do it?" and [name]'s light pink coloured eyes widened at the voice she heard and she could feel her heart speeding up as she turned to look behind her.

How he had held his bag over his shoulder, with the back of his hand resting against his shoulder while his fingers gripped the handles still. How his dark blue ocean eyes narrowed dangerously at their classmate.

"A-Akane!" the classmate breathed out and Haizaki raised an eyebrow as he pushed the stacks of paper harder against their classmate's chest.

"So? Are you gonna jump off the bridge if I tell you to? If so, then you can make her do these. If you are not, take these papers back and fuck off," he muttered out and [name] noticed how the classmate swallowed the lump in his throat, grabbing hold of the stacks of papers and took off running.

"Akane-kun is back!"

"It's really him! I thought he wouldn't want to come back since he received a warning about his expulsion,"

"Ahhh, but isn't he still as hot as ever? Look at the way he dealt with the situation!"

"H-Haizaki-kun?" [name] whispered out as she stood up and Haizaki raised an eyebrow in response to the way she was acting. She took a good look at his features, how he was dressed in the Nekoma High's uniform.

"What?" he muttered out and his dark blue ocean eyes widened as [name] wrapped her arms around him tightly and buried her face against his chest. His hand continued to remain in the same position as he was unsure of what to do.

"You came back! You came back! Thank goodness!" she whispered out and Haizaki could only swallow the lump in his throat as he tried to think of a way to get [name] to let go of him.