❣ 𝟏𝟎. 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲,𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞. ¹

Akatsuki [name] thought her life as a manager would be easy, just managing the team and helping out the coaches. But then came an obstacle called Akane Haizaki, who was currently fast asleep on the bench available in the club room.

"Haizaki," she called out and watched as he groaned in response, not wanting to get up. She let out a sigh, shaking her head vigorously then as she thought of a way to call him up. Only to have Kuroo entering the club room with a few of their teammates.

"Akane Haizaki!" and [name] watched as Haizaki let out a sigh as he looked at who had called him up from the slight slumber he had in the locker room. He narrowed his dark blue ocean eyes, at Kuroo who had that smirk on his face, watching as the Nekoma Guardian sat up straight on the bench.

He turned to look at [name] and pulled her closer, leaning against the side of her body.

"What..." he mumbled out, clearly not very happy with being called up and Kuroo raised an eyebrow in response as he had Haizaki in a headlock and jammed his head with his fist, causing the brunette to groan out in pain.

"Kuroo, you are going to make him more stupid," Kenma commented and Haizaki had an irk mark on his forehead then, hearing what Kenma had said about him.

"Tch..." Haizaki muttered to himself as he slouched down, with his forehead touching the warm bench since he had laid down upon it previously. [name] then laughed softly as she reached out, ruffling him on the back of his hair as she squats down.

"Akatsuki-senpai, you are pampering him too much," Kenma spoke out and [name] could only have a gentle smile on her face then.

"Come on, Zaki. You need to get up before Mori starts kicking you over the fact that you ate his food," [name] pointed out and Haizaki waved his hand despite his forehead still touching the bench. He then raised his body and yawned, only for him to blink his dark blue ocean eyes a few times.

"Oh... Yaku... Geh..." Haizaki mumbled out as he quickly flipped and rolled off the bench before Yaku could kick him. He quickly stood up and then grabbed hold of Yaku's leg and held him there.

"What do you mean by 'geh'?!" Yaku snapped and [name] tried her best to calm them down as Haizaki lets go of Yaku's leg and he easily wrapped his arms around her waist instead, burying his face against the side of her.

"You were saying?" Haizaki muttered out as he looked at [name] as if she was the only one in the club room. Causing Kuroo and Yaku to have an irk mark on their foreheads.

"We need to gather soon and welcome the other schools' teams," Kuroo spoke out and Haizaki nodded as he quickly dodged and pushed Yamamoto over to where Yaku was, causing him to get kicked instead.