❣ 𝟏𝟑. 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲. ¹

"Bloody hell, why does it have to be us when we are not even from the school?" Haizaki muttered out as he sat up on his futon, clearly unhappy with how he had to wake up early due to some stupid reason.

"Well, tell that to Kuroo because he lost the rock paper scissors game to the other school captains," Yaku pointed out and Haizaki had an irk mark on his forehead as he turned to look at Kuroo who held his hands up in defence as he shot a look towards Yaku for exposing his loss.

"Even though you told Bokuto you are going to put rock?" Kai asked and Kuroo let out a sigh, realizing how the third-years wouldn't let him off the hook about him losing to a simple game.

"And also, to add on how someone decided to pull a prank on Karasuno's team, but ended up pranking our coach instead," Yaku added on and Lev along with Inuoka tensed up upon what was being said as they tried to walk away quietly.

"Stop right there," Kuroo called out and Haizaki laid back down onto his futon, with his arms folded behind his head as he looked at Kuroo, who was waiting for him to get up.

"Is [name] going?" he asked, and Kuroo placed a hand on his hips, nodding his head which then he watched as Haizaki's lips curled up into a smile as he quickly stood up, about to walk away to wash up, only to have Kai pulling him back.

"Are you in love with [name]?" Kai asked, feeling rather curious about what was happening. Haizaki then turned to look at Kai, and then towards the team who was waiting for his response. He lowered his gaze as a soft smile appeared on his lips.

"Everything seems better when she's around," he whispered out as he started to walk away. The moment he left the room, he noticed how [name] was walking along with the managers from the other team, speaking to one another as she laughed softly at what Kaori had said.

Yukie then started to nudge [name], gaining her attention as she was speaking to Yachi and Kiyoko earlier on. She turned to look and her light pink coloured eyes laid upon Haizaki who had just woken up.

"Good morning, Zaki!" Yukie called out and Haizaki nodded his head as he walked past them, a hand on [name]'s head as he ruffled her platinum violet locks gently.

"Good morning..." he whispered out tiredly as he started to walk away, and the girls turned to look at [name] who had stopped walking. How she blinked her light pink coloured eyes a few times before her face started to turn red.

"Akatsuki-chan, you seem to have a thing for Zaki," Kaori spoke out and [name] placed her hands on either side of her face as she felt her face heating up as she looked at Kaori.