❣ 𝟏𝟓. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

How the shiver that ran down his spine,made him feel that something terrible was about to happen to his everything

made him feel that something terrible was about to happen to his everything.

"Akane? Oi! Akane!" Bokuto yelled out as he noticed how Haizaki wasn't moving anymore. How he stayed in the same position throughout a whole minute, how his dark blue ocean eyes were trembling slightly.

"Haizaki?" Kuroo called out as he walked over to the other side of the court, where Haizaki was. He waved his hand in front of him, snapping the middle blocker out of his thoughts. Haizaki swallowed the lump in his throat as he looked at Kuroo with a slightly paled expression.

"I think [name] is in danger," he whispered out and Kuroo's eyes widened as he forced Haizaki to turn and look at him. How his close friend was trembling in some sort of fear that he knew all too well.

"Nothing bad will happen. Let's go check up on her, okay?" Kuroo spoke out and Haizaki nodded his head as Kuroo started to guide him out of the gymnasium, whereas Bokuto looked confused. Wondering what should he be doing.

Should he wait and play volleyball by himself? Or leave to find Akaashi? Or should he follow the duo as well? He wasn't sure as he started to let his feet take control of his body, where he proceeds to follow them.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't leave me alone!" Bokuto called out and Kuroo motioned for him to move quicker, which Bokuto did so as Haizaki had broken out into a run. His dark blue ocean eyes widened slightly as he wanted to ensure nothing but [name]'s safety.

"Please be alright," he thought to himself as he ran past a few of the students, bumping into them by accident which Kuroo apologised on behalf of Haizaki, stating that he was in a rush and he didn't know he had bumped into them.

"Please. I beg of God to ensure your safety. Don't take you away from me," he continued to think to himself as he ran up the stairs, running past his homeroom teacher who wondered what was going on.

"Akane?" their teacher called out but Haizaki was long gone. He started to panic and gave chase, running after Haizaki, hoping to find him before he gets into any sort of trouble.

Haizaki's heart pounded hard against his chest as he felt his blood ran cold as he got closer to the classroom. How he hoped that the moment he opened the door, she would be sitting there with a smile on her face.

But he dreaded the moment he slammed the door opened, only to watch how the classroom was in a mess. His dark blue ocean eyes remained wide opened despite it trembling with what seems to be anger and fear.

"Akane!" his teacher called out and Haizaki turned to look, causing his teacher to take a step back, looking at the worried expression on his face.

"[name]... They are... rooftop... Must be the rooftop..." he whispered out and the teacher started to comprehend what was going on after he had taken a look in the classroom. How the classroom was in a mess, and [name]'s belongings were spilt everywhere.