❣ 𝟏𝟒. 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. ¹

"I love you, [name]. And I want to thank you for reaching out to me despite how much I have tried to push you and the others away," he whispered out and [name]'s light pink coloured eyes widened at what he had said.

"W-What..." she whispered out softly.

"I love you, [name],"

Those words ran through her mind ever since the end of the Summer Training Camp. Her lips parted as she stared at herself in the mirror, where she could see the eyebags that had developed over the nights that she had thought about his words.

"Does he... Really love me that way?" she whispered to herself as she let out a yawn soon after, reaching out as she started to brush her teeth. She stared at her reflection as she continued to wash up, only for her to remember those times he had kissed her on the forehead.

And how the managers from the other school's team would speak about how special it was for Haizaki to be kissing her on the forehead. She stopped brushing her teeth as she placed a hand on her forehead, only for her light pink coloured eyes to widen slightly as she heard her phone ringing.

Rushing out of the bathroom did she nearly trip over her feet as she managed to steady herself just in time before she hits the floor as she reached for her phone. She picked it up, wondering who was calling and her face flushed red when she realized it was Haizaki.

Her hands trembled slightly as she answered the call, placing it on the loudspeaker as she waited for him to speak, only for her heart to pound hard against her chest as she heard his slightly tired voice.

"Mochi... Are you ready to head to school?" he asked and she soon heard a yawn coming from him. Somehow she could hear the sound of cars passing by from his background, and then came a familiar dog's bark echoing.

Her light pink coloured eyes widened as she scurried towards where the window was of her room and pulled the curtain aside, where her light pink coloured eyes laid upon Haizaki who was looking up to the clear blue sky, with his phone against his ear.

How he turned and his tired dark blue ocean eyes laid upon her, where his lips curled up into a smile when he noticed she was awake.

"You should wash up quickly, we can still have breakfast together if you come out now," he spoke out and he watched as she darted back into her room.

Oh, how he didn't know that she was all flustered about having breakfast with him. But all he could think about was going on a simple breakfast date with the one who had healed and stolen his heart.

"[name]? Are you awake? There is this boy who was looking for you earlier," her mother called out and [name]'s eyes widened as she quickly tied her hair and started to run out of her room, down the stairs where she grabbed hold of her school bag and started to slip on her shoes.