❣ 𝟎𝟗. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐭? ¹

She stood to the side as she watched how the boys were running their laps for their physical education class. Standing under the hot sun was something she disliked all too much, but given how it was an outdoor activity for the day, she had no choice but to do so.

She watched as Kuroo, Yaku and Haizaki were already finishing up their laps whereas there were those who still had another round or two to go. She watched with a gentle smile on her face how Haizaki patted Kuroo on the back as if telling him that he did a good job.

"Akane! Another round, don't try to slack off!" and Haizaki had an irk mark on his forehead.

"Har?!" he snapped back, clearly knowing that he did run the same number of rounds as Kuroo and Yaku, looking towards their teacher who soon listened to what [name] was saying.

"Right, sorry about that," the teacher mumbled out as he realized how he got distracted earlier on and forgot to mark another round out from Haizaki's name. Haizaki then 'tch' in response as he turned to walk away instead, his arms over his head as he stretched his body.

"Frisbee... Not my kind of sport," Haizaki muttered out as he looked at what Kuroo was holding, and he let out a sigh as he leaned against the tree where the shade was present. He then looked at where [name] was, standing with the other girls as she cheered the remaining boys on.

"As much as we want to play volleyball, I doubt sensei would let us," Kuroo pointed out and Haizaki waved it off with ease, couldn't really be bothered with the sports that were being played and Kuroo shrugged his shoulders as he went to join the rest of the boys to play frisbee.

His dark blue ocean eyes laid upon [name] who was perspiring a whole lot under the hot sun. His lips pressed into a fine thin line then as waited for her to turn to look at him, which she eventually did so as she turned to look, a smile on her face.

Where he soon raised his hand and motioned for her to come over. She looked around, pointing to herself and he nodded his head, although he lowkey thought she was being a little dumb, but that was alright.

"What is it?" she asked as she came over and he pulled her under the shade with ease, his hands reaching out as he removed her hair tie and gathered her long platinum violet locks once more, tying her hair up into a messy bun instead.

"Cooler?" he asked, and [name]'s cheeks were red as she nodded her head then. He smiled softly as he turned to walk away then, patting her on the top of her head. He then stopped and turned to look at her once more, bending down to her height, their faces were barely an inch apart.

"Stay under the shade. Can't have you having a heatstroke, mochi," he spoke out and reached out, pinching her cheeks slightly. He smiled once more, turning to walk away as her face turned a beet red then as she placed her hands on either side of her face.