❣ 𝟎𝟐. 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝," ¹

Kai pointed out and [name] nodded her head in response then as she was switching to her indoor shoes at the shoe locker that was by the entrance of the building. She covered her mouth after she had shut her locker and yawned.

Tears forming at the corner of her eyes as she continued to yawn, for she was exhausted then. Which Kai chuckled as he quickly switched to his indoor shoes as well and started to walk together with [name], heading through the hallway.

"Quite, I was up all night watching your past matches," [name] pointed out with ease and Kai chuckled as she walked up the stairs with difficulty as her body was leaning forward a tad bit too much.

"You didn't have to do that, or alone that is," he pointed out and [name] waved her hand in response, not bothering with looking forward only to nearly falling if someone hadn't pulled her up, which she turned to look and noticed a pair of dark blue ocean eyes staring at her.

"Haizaki!" Kai called out and [name] could feel her heart skipping a beat then as Haizaki lets go of her and she watched as he turned to walk away. How he wasn't wearing his school uniform, an indication that he wasn't coming back to school.

"Haizaki, how have you been?" Kai asked as he turned to walk, following Haizaki as he needed to ensure the latter was alright. [name] then blinked her eyes a few times as she watched them turning to go down the stairs once more, and her light pink coloured eyes made contact with his dark blue ocean ones.

Where he had on a blank stare and soon turned to look away, yet, [name] could feel her heart skipping a beat then as she placed her hands on either side of her face.

"Akatsuki-senpai," and [name] turned to look, noticing how Kenma was next to her. She then looked as Kuroo was close behind as well, but he was chasing after Haizaki instead. She wasn't sure if she should follow the third-years and chase after Haizaki.

But the bell soon rang, which snapped her out of her thoughts then as she needed to head to class. She eventually reached her classroom just before the teacher had entered, and she looked at the empty seat next to her.

"I wonder if he is alright..." [name] whispered to nobody in particular, only to hear shouts and that caught her attention as her classmates were all piling at the window, looking out of it.

"Hey, isn't that Akane-san?! He came back!"

"HAIZAKI! YOU ARE HERE ALREADY, JUST ATTEND SCHOOL!" Kuroo yelled out as he reached out to pull Haizaki by the shoulder back, only to have Haizaki using the bag he carried, smacking his hand away.

"Fuck off, Tetsuro," he muttered out, and Kuroo had an irk mark on his forehead then and Kai along with Yaku stood to the side, watching at what was going on before them.